Win Tickets To See Muse At The Roundhouse

KirkBot

Yeah, 150 pairs (10%) of the tickets doesn't sound like much but then you've got all the Metro ones, the XFM ones, then all the other promo contests, then you've got the media people, and then there's Warner's guest list too and all the friends and family and the promoter guest list, 3000 gets filled up quite quickly.

Yeah, 150 pairs (10%) of the tickets doesn't sound like much but then you've got all the Metro ones, the XFM ones, then all the other promo contests, then you've got the media people, and then there's Warner's guest list too and all the friends and family and the promoter guest list, 3000 gets filled up quite quickly.

I'm fine with the friends and family and some tickets being allocated to those who work for Muse, directy or indirectly (and sadly, the latest don't necessarily get as many tickets as they deserve). But media and Warner's gueslist, basically people who never pay for anything, can fuck off. (yes, I'm angry)

150 pairs on here

itunes said 160 pairs

metro was 100 wasn't it?

xfm - i don't know how many they had as I can't find an online comp for them yet (how many did they have for the radio comp - not many i shouldn't think).

other comps - i haven't seen any others yet...

say 1000 in total in comps? that's a lot of warner hangers on... :LOL:

i have resigned myself to the fact that I won't be going and am just hoping that the live stream doesn't crash that night under the weight of all the musers ;)

I want to enter for the hell of chancing my luck, but if by some power I did actually win, I couldn't come up with the $$ in time for a flight to England.

Why would you enter if you can't go?:mad: You can't give them to anyone else and if you win you're just depriving other Muse fans of a pair of tickets.:mad:

I'm not exactly clear what I'm adding with the name, address and age.

They're probably to make sure you either don't or can't win in another iTunes competition by removing duplicate entries, or, its there to send you tickets. Age is to make sure you are not underage.

Archived