Muse on Later with Jools Holland again 2012.09.25

Will_

POW, watching the archived Hyper Music performance on the site has hyped me up all the more for this :D... although now I wish I was about to watch crazy days Muse, lol.

Can't wait to see what this will sound like and which songs they play. I don't watch the show unless Muse are on so I don't know how many tracks bands average on it... four, five?

Anyways CAN'T WAIT! :D

POW, watching the archived Hyper Music performance on the site has hyped me up all the more for this :D... although now I wish I was about to watch crazy days Muse, lol.

Can't wait to see what this will sound like and which songs they play. I don't watch the show unless Muse are on so I don't know how many tracks bands average on it... four, five?

They play 3 tracks in total....maybe only 1 or 2 tonight...then all three on the extended show on friday...

Guest bellamylookalike

There would have to be some crazy days songs to be able to watch crazy days Muse though. :(

Looking forward to this though, Supremacy would be monumental on Live...

Supremacy...Panic Station and Madness! Watched then do their camera check today! Theyve got violins and a brass section....sounded goooooooooood!

There you go ;)

Archived