I've always heard "I won't let them hurt, (maybe a '"they're" here but, if there is, it's too quick to tell) hurting you, no". I've never heard "harm" :erm:

I agree on the "hurting you", but I can't tell Matt's "harm" from his "hurt". I know it's difficult to pronounce every word in a clear way, but Matt really does strange things with his lyrics sometimes.

Edit: I think Sign O' The Times would match Panic Station better

Seems to have more guitar

So you're not really SURE if it has more guitar, which obviously means that you don't really know what the guitar adds to the song.

Yet it somehow makes the song better just to have a guitar there?

So you're not really SURE if it has more guitar, which obviously means that you don't really know what the guitar adds to the song.

Yet it somehow makes the song better just to have a guitar there?

Off the top of my head its the 3rd verse of the live version there is definitely a guitar part, whether it is in the album version at all, or not very high in the mix!

Off the top of my head its the 3rd verse of the live version there is definitely a guitar part, whether it is in the album version at all, or not very high in the mix!

But why the focus on the fact that there's a guitar and not what it actually plays.

But why the focus on the fact that there's a guitar and not what it actually plays.

Having listened to the live version again matt is 100% definitely playing chords!!!!

If you listen to the instrumental version of follow me on it is there but very quiet in the mix.

Also Doms high-hat work in the build up to the first chorus is great.

Having listened to the live version again matt is 100% definitely playing chords!!!!
You're still focusing more on the fact that he does play instead of what he plays or how it sounds. It's quite obvious that he plays something.

"Hey takeabow19, have you already heard about the hidden link in the follow me lyric video? it's an mp3 of follow me live at the 02. You should use that mp3 for the sound of the live video you're gonna upload of follow me!"

Where is this link!! :mad:

Archived