Definitely not agree.

It's not like Nero totally changed it though, they (Nero) said in an interview that they "just made the song bigger"

I get that...and I have problems with the songwriting in general too such as the lackluster first minute but I definitely feel Nero didn't make it any better.

I get that...and I have problems with the songwriting in general too such as the lackluster first minute but I definitely feel Nero didn't make it any better.

How would you know? You haven't heard the original version.

How would you know? You haven't heard the original version.

... Let me guess. He assumes.

People should stop pretending like we know why it sounded like and/or that Nero ruined the song.

I don't think it has the early electronic bits on it as it builds up, but yeah, basically.

It has those bits, if you mean the fast synth using the heartbeat's tempo

The differences between the live and studio version are minimal. The samples are done through playback and Morgan does the synths so it's all there.

I don't think it has the early electronic bits on it as it builds up, but yeah, basically.

The ones that start with the "Be brave" bit? Yeah, they're in the live version.

Sounds the same

The live version of Follow Me is different, the 'rock' elements are more obvious live imo.

How?

By sounding more apparent. I've only watched one version, but the live instruments are more audible than the studio version.

By sounding more apparent. I've only watched one version, but the live instruments are more audible than the studio version.

What? The only thing that's different in the live version is Matt playing guitar which isn't really that audible anyway.

I like this song, its positive and has got me through some rough times. Positive Muse is good :)

I wouldn't say it is positive totally. Not only Follow Me but also Supremacy and Explorers, have a kind of comforting yet emotional feel to them which isn't completely sad or completely happy. They sound intimate like they've been recorded in a fairly small chamber, Madness too. Well maybe the bulk of the album has that feel and it's very nice. :happy:

The differences with it live are the same differences you get with any other Muse song

/end

Not really, since the studio version is entirely electronic and the live one has guitar and acoustic drums.

Still minor differences though

Not really, since the studio version is entirely electronic and the live one has guitar and acoustic drums.

Still minor differences though

This, basically.