I will hold you

When your heart is (??)crying(??)

Follow me, you can follow me

And I will always keep you safe

Follow me, you can trust in me

And I will always protect you, my love

(??)You are my love

For you, my love(??)

Feel free to make corrections if you can hear them, I struggled to find a version where I could hear him clearly enough for some bits.

I didn't expect this to be the Nero-produced track, but I really like it. It reminds me of their anthem-like tracks. I can hear some similarity to Starlight (don't ask, I just do, haha) and I think it'll be a live favourite. It's simple but powerful and I love the vocals at the end. Chris is awesome, as ever! :D Excited to hear the album version to see how Matt's baby's heartbeat is incorporated into it!

What do you mean? The first time we heard about Nero was in a description of how Follow Me was made, there was never any question about WHICH song on the album Nero was involved with.

I guess the former title of this thread and the original topic raised some pointless questions.

What do you mean? The first time we heard about Nero was in a description of how Follow Me was made, there was never any question about WHICH song on the album Nero was involved with.

Worded it wrong: I meant it's not what I was expecting it to sound like. My exposure to Nero has been the likes of Promises and Me & You - I was expecting something with more of an electronic/bass vibe. There's a bit of that in the chorus, but maybe it'll be more evident in the studio version.

Archived