...This is the thread for Follow Me. Not Supremacy :chuckle:

AHAHAHAHA i had so many tabs open i got confused LOL

sorry then :D you may flame me now. i start: i suck.

edit: to redeem myself: FUCK YES FOLLOW ME OWWWWNS.

I can see this working as anelectronic version, though i never disliked their use of electronics in the first place, so im looking forward to the album version

Just out of curiosity, someone on muselive said that the live version and album version of follow me would be different, is this true? the live version is wicked, will be disappointed if its different on the album

The studio version is entirely electronic. When they wrote the song they wrote it like you hear on the live version, and then somewhere along the line they replaced every part with synths and drum samples. So same song, different instrumentation.

The studio version is entirely electronic. When they wrote the song they wrote it like you hear on the live version, and then somewhere along the line they replaced every part with synths and drum samples. So same song, different instrumentation.

oh, thats pretty cool then, hopefully it will still be as heavy as the live one

Well the live version is still a bit electronic, though. But yes

It reminds me of I will survive :dance:

no longer worried about the nero remix :D and chris vocals. what is this.

exactly..i cant help it but i can here i will survive in each of their new songs.. :D

and i dont really like the "disco" part almost at the end of the song..

Archived