Read a lot of times, that people don't like it. Maybe that changed.

It's been mostly well received and praised on here, I'd say :erm: Only a few negative comments like "teh rawk version would've been sooo much bettr" etc back when the album first came out but even then, I think the positive outweighed the negative.

• 3 weeks later...

Falling Away With You

Hyper Music (lacks recognition, IMHO it's cooler than PiB and New Born alltogether)

MK Ultra

Exo-Politics

Big Freeze

and most of the b-sides, there are too many of them to fit in this list

UPD: sh*t, I forgot about Endlessly, one of the best downtempo love songs by Muse (if not the best)

lol

seriously, most agree on it being one of the (if not the) best tracks on TR

it's greatly underrated by the band

judging by the number of live performances

you keep on criticising other's fives so what's your five then? :phu:;)

If we'd take only b-sides it would be

Easily

The Gallery

Host

Pink Ego Box (the lyrics are cheesy, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets)

Map of Your Head

but all of Muse b-sides are underrated just by the fact they're b-sides

seems quite logical :chuckle:

but, actually, there are multiple sides to being "underrated", so we may be thinking in different directions

you keep on criticising other's fives so what's your five then? :phu:;)

but, actually, there are multiple sides to being "underrated", so we may be thinking in different directions

Oh I already posted some different ;)

of course there are :happy:

Madness, Unsustainable, The Small Print etc. have to go

it's

but all of Muse b-sides are underrated just by the fact they're b-sides

seems quite logical :chuckle:

underrated by the band maybe but this thread is about which songs are underrated in general, by fans

It's not underrated, it's just a shit song.

it isn't

the chorus is amazing (especially the drums and vocals)

it would have been even cooler live, but lazy Matt is lazy Matt (the vocals would be a bit challenging which obviously pisses him off)

so there we have an obvious underrated track at last! :LOL:

the only cheesy thing about BF are backing vocals, can't argue with that :rolleyes:

it isn't

the chorus is amazing (especially the drums and vocals)

it would have been even cooler live, but lazy Matt is lazy Matt (the vocals would be a bit challenging which obviously pisses him off)

so there we have an obvious underrated track at last! :LOL:

the only cheesy thing about BF are backing vocals, can't argue with that :rolleyes:

No.

"A bit challenging"? They're some of the hardest vocals he's done :LOL: I don't blame him for avoiding playing it live.

• 1 month later...

Always great to see Exo-Politics mentioned so often, here as well as the "songs you've recently rediscovered the awesomeness of" thread. I've rallied for that song since 2007 :party:

It's hard to determine "underrated"...I would however say

Exo-Politics

Falling Down (at least prior to it being brought back, if only for a short while, on the set list)

Endlessly

Screenager

EDIT: Just to make it 5, I would also add Undisclosed Desires. Yes, it's on the set list and was a single but many fans seem to rank it as one of the duds of TR. I've been listening to it a lot lately, I love the ultra sleek electro sound and the mellow atmosphere. It's not the best live song, however.

Archived