in what universe is Unnatural Selection underrated? Who's downrating it? Really?

FAWY... most overrated song on this thread. Big old pile of cheese.

Too late, headache-y and wined-up to make my list right now, will come back some time.

Oh and... some people can't count :chuckle:

in what universe is Unnatural Selection underrated? Who's downrating it? Really?

I've seen quite a lot of people say it's pretty shit on the album. Personally, it's my favourite.

FAWY... most overrated song on this thread. Big old pile of cheese.

It has some really nice guitar work and has some of Matt's better lyrics (apart from the chorus, I don't really like that at all).

Me. I really dislike the song.

The one song that comes to mind as being underrated is 'Exo-Politics.' Not as strong as the other songs on the album but it doesn't deserve the negativity that people seem to give it.

The one song that comes to mind as being underrated is 'Exo-Politics.' Not as strong as the other songs on the album but it doesn't deserve the negativity that people seem to give it.

Exactly my opinion pretty much. It could've been a fair bit better but I still find it really enjoyable. I can sort of see where people are coming from when they say they don't like it, but I don't think it's as bad as it's sometimes made out.

Same goes for Soldier's Poem. Other than destroying the flow on the album, I don't see what some people have against it.

Soldier's Poem... it just batters one over the head with the sentiment, irritates me for that reason mostly. Invincible is the same, I can see why people like it and find it inspiring, as I did the first few times I heard it, but it quickly just became 'enough already!'

Still not well enough to formulate my list, lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived