ok, new list from me:

FAWY

In Your World (everybody's just talking bout Dead Star the whole time... ok, I understand that)

TOADA

Overdue (it's not bad :phu:)

Exo-Politics and The Small Print

Edit: oh oh shit, I meant Overdue... of course I meant overdue... argh...

• 2 weeks later...
City of Delusion (love that roll-then-crash in the chorus)

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

In Your World

Unnatural Selection

Dark Shines

Replace CoD with The Small Print and I'm fine with that list. I frankly don't think CoD is underrated, I think it's well appreciated.

Sober

Uprising

Unnatural Selection

Knights Of Cydonia

Soldier's Poem

Not sure with Unnatural Selection, but I don't feel it's underrated. Awesome song though.

And Knights isn't underrated.

Cheekily list five songs I think are a bit overrated as well :ninja:

Stockholm Syndrome

Dead Star (:phu:)

Supremacy

Hysteria (mainly by people not on here/muselive)

Glorious

None of those songs is overrated :phu:

Sober

Uprising

Unnatural Selection

Knights Of Cydonia

Soldier's Poem

Cheekily list five songs I think are a bit overrated as well :ninja:

Stockholm Syndrome

Dead Star (:phu:)

Supremacy

Hysteria (mainly by people not on here/muselive)

Glorious

How about you start a new thread '5 overrated songs?' I am sure it will be popular. I will add to it when you do. :happy:

• 2 weeks later...
No it's not. You just proved it's underrated.

I just proved that I don't like it... And that I don't think it's underrated. That's because of two:

first, I don't think it is rated very low at all

second, I think it deserves to be rated very low (in comparison to other Muse songs at least... It's still better than songs most other bands do)

THE RESISTANCE:

6. Undisclosed Desires

The Resistance:

8.Undisclosed Desires

THE RESISTANCE:

9. Undisclosed Desires

The Resistance

4.Undisclosed Desires

The Resistance

2.Undisclosed Desires

TR:

9.UD

The Resistance

8.Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

4.Undisclosed

The Resistance

6.Undisclosed Desires

The Resistance

2.Undisclosed Desires

Yeah, so damn underrated.

now what? It's the last one in my personal TR list... Well, it's the last one in my personal Muse list....

I just wanted to show that the average rating is only a little bit below your own one.

Well the thread extends beyond just your personal list of Muse songs. Which if UD is at the bottom of, is very flawed.

Well the thread extends beyond just your personal list of Muse songs. Which if UD is at the bottom of, is very flawed.

You seem to have totally missed out the second part of my post. Again, I only wanted to show him that the average rating isn't even much lower than his own rating, so he can hardly state that it's underrated.

The fact that I don't like UD at all has nothing to do with this.

You seem to have totally missed out the second part of my post. Again, I only wanted to show him that the average rating isn't even much lower than his own rating, so he can hardly state that it's underrated.

The fact that I don't like UD at all has nothing to do with this.

You seem to have missed Fabri's point that many people dislike this song. Pointing out a few posts of people defending it is pretty useless unless you are establishing the opinion of all Muse fans based on 6/7 people.

Edit: Go to the least favourite song thread (overall and by album) and worse Muse song thread and you will see that UD pops up quite often.

You seem to have missed Fabri's point that many people dislike this song. Pointing out a few posts of people defending it is pretty useless unless you are establishing the opinion of all Muse fans based on 6/7 people.

I'm sorry that I was too lazy to go through the whole thread counting the average rating for Undisclosed Desires... I don't think a songs rating should be based on the amount of people who dislike a song but on the average rating, and there were also some people who listed UD as the 2. or so song on TR, not only in the posts that I quoted.

Archived