Well after hearing madness I'm going to be honest and say I do not like the dubstep in it. And the repeated madness lyric , just drives you well. Mad. The survival song is ok, but is to short, seems rushed. Just heard panic Station now and god , it sounds bad, really bad. This has got to be their worst albumn by far but hopefully the other songs will deliver. Hopefully. You know the critics will say a Crap rap albumn is great when really it's shit. Ile have my own opinion on what I think is good. Muses last albumn was great,wander what's happened.

Guest bellamylookalike

Yes Please.

Fillip. Although in 2000 it wasn't underrated I guess.

Hate This and I'll Love you.

Minimum.

Nature_1

Actually, fuck it, I'm just going to pretend it's still 2002.

The new album is in my opinion getting disrespected. They have went in a little bit of a new direction but they are artists. Its going to seem a little off when its diffrent from the normal. Supremacy, Panic Station, Explorers, Big Freeze, Animals, and Save me new isn't bad they have given me another great album so be greatful and embrace this new album Muse has created.

• 2 weeks later...

Resistance- Never understood the hate for this song really. Or rather it's overlooked quite often. The drums are catchy. I find it to be one of the best on TR.

Big Freeze- Seems to be getting alot of hate recently. It grew on me with the force of a thousand suns. I particularly like the vocals even though the lyrics can be a bit silly. (Stellar clouds of Gaaaaassss :LOL:)

Screenager- I love it. Especially listening to the Flac version: :yesey:

The Small Print- Pretty much fell in love with it the instant I listened to it. This is also an overlooked song. I like the riff alot and it never gets old.

Uno- One of their best imo. No one really mentions it but it's brilliant. I put it up there as #2 on the best from

Falling Away With You - most underrated Muse song ever

Space Dementia

Endlessly

MK Ultra

Uno

There's plenty more, like Shrinking Universe...

And I am afraid one of them will be Animals in the future...

As for this forum, I can't get the hate for

Undisclosed Desires

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

Resistance

Archived