Exo Politics was butchered in the recording sessions. Burning Bandits was my favourite Muse song. Thankfully the video game release allowed me to tinker with the individual instrument tracks and give it a bit more oompth.

I wasn't even aware of the Burning Bandits version :$ Sometimes being on this board reminds me of what a shit fan I am, really.

Thanks everyone for drawing my ..inattention, to Hate This & I'll Love You :)

Just a couple I which I don't think recieve the attention they deserve; Ruled by Secrecy, Hoodoo and Falling Down.

I think Hoodoo (and also Exo-Politics to some extent) is completely lost to most due to ball bashingly epic Knights of Cydonia that follows immediatly after on BH&R. Oh, and (for reasons I still can't fathom) everyone seems to really dig starlight. So yeah, poor thing flies under the radar :'(

I think Hoodoo (and also Exo-Politics to some extent) is completely lost to most due to ball bashingly epic Knights of Cydonia that follows immediatly after on BH&R. Oh, and (for reasons I still can't fathom) everyone seems to really dig starlight. So yeah, poor thing flies under the radar :'(

I think Hodoo is quite popular on here, but maybe I'm just biased because I like it that much... I have the same problem with Starlight though, I was really surprised when I saw that it was winning against Madness in that poll. Madness is so much better imo

Cave (in my top 10)

Dark Shines (also in my top 10)

Survival (gets way too much hate!)

Not sure why you'd think Dark Shines and Cave are under-rated, they get plenty of appreciation. And any hate for Survival was really only particularly prominent when it'd just been released, it seemed to grow on most people fairly quickly, I don't really see many people at all saying it's dogshit anymore.

I see it pretty highly rated by most of the people :erm:

Too right :pirate: (no bloody idea why I used the pirate, but he is cute)

That's what I love about this corner of the net, it's free of the beieber-esque types who have only heard undisclosed desires and madness (not that they are bad song, mind) and say they are the best songs, and don't even bother to listen to other Muse stuff.

Archived