It isn't anywhere NEAR as dull as hell as SM. Terribly written sentence but correct sentiment :p Let's you and I (and all the other GL haters) agree to disagree to prevent more GL argument.

Why? A GL argument is totally on topic, since this is the least favourite songs thread :p

Why? A GL argument is totally on topic, since this is the least favourite songs thread :p

But its been done to death on many threads already! I love it, hardly anyone else does. End.

1. Neutron Star Collision

2. Guiding Light

3. Explorers I adore it :(

4. Follow Me

5. Panic Station I adore it :(

I've tried so hard with Panic Station, but I really just don't like it. These are the only Muse tracks I dislike....LOVE everything else they've done. I'm afraid when I listen to the 2nd Law I'm having to hit the skip button on a few occasions.

This is all such a shame :'( How many times have you listened?

1. Neutron Star Collision

2. Guiding Light

3. Explorers

4. Follow Me

5. Panic Station

I've tried so hard with Panic Station, but I really just don't like it. These are the only Muse tracks I dislike....LOVE everything else they've done. I'm afraid when I listen to the 2nd Law I'm having to hit the skip button on a few occasions.

1337074902625.jpg

Oh, 30-40 times. Believe me, I've tried. Loved Muse for a long time now so I'm always prepared to give things a chance. If the 2nd Law were made up of Supremacy/Unsustainable/Liquid State style tracks I'd be happy.

Oh, well that's giving it a good go then. I love the 3 you quoted and I'm guessing you prefer the 'heavier' tracks? I adore Survival too, which is quite heavy - guessing (again) that the lyrics put you off the song? As I have said before everyone has different likes/tastes in music so we should all just agree to disagree. But Panic Station IS amazing :p:LOL:

EDIT: Have you seen the 'making of' DVD? It makes PS even better for me (and others on here will now jump on me and say 'but why does that make the album version better?' :mad:) I just think seeing songs live/being made with all the musicians involved makes the song seem more special.

EDIT: Have you seen the 'making of' DVD? It makes PS even better for me (and others on here will now jump on me and say 'but why does that make the album version better?' :mad:) I just think seeing songs live/being made with all the musicians involved makes the song seem more special.

Big emphasis on "seem"

:kiss: would be great to have a coloured undertitle

My list at the moment:

1. Overdue

2. Guiding Light

3. Sober

4. Fillip

5. NSC

You know I was kidding, right? I actually value you as an interesting and fun poster :$

My list would be:

NSC

Save Me

Overdue

Soldier's Poem

Blackout

Archived