Why TSP :'(

edit: and also why any non-single from BH&R

The Small Print just doesn't connect with me for whatever reason. I don't think it helps that it's right after my favourite song on the album, Butterflies and Hurricanes, and it just sounds a bit rubbish after that to me. As for BH&R, I don't really get on well with that album. I find most of it to be very mehish, which I guess is why I couldn't pick out a specific song from it as well.

What about one of Muse's all-time best songs: Assassin? City of Delusion is simply superb! MotP is one their classics, and SBH, E-P and KoC are all decent enough. Come on!!! :p

Hey, I said 'non-single', so I'm not talking about Map of the Problematique (although it's not one of my favourites at all), Supermassive Black Hole or Knights of Cydonia (which is one of my favourites). I'm not even hating on Starlight like loads of people do here, that song's ok. I'm not really partial to either Assassin or City of Delusion.

• 2 weeks later...

Well after hearing madness I'm going to be honest and say I do not like the dubstep in it. And the repeated madness lyric , just drives you well. Mad. The survival song is ok, but is to short, seems rushed. Just heard panic Station now and god , it sounds bad, really bad. This has got to be their worst albumn by far but hopefully the other songs will deliver. Hopefully. You know the critics will say a Crap rap albumn is great when really it's shit. Ile have my own opinion on what I think is good. Muses last albumn was great,wander what's happened.

Well after hearing madness I'm going to be honest and say I do not like the dubstep in it
Then you'll be delighted to hear that there isn't actually a single trace of dubstep it it.

You know the critics will say a Crap rap albumn is great when really it's shit. Ile have my own opinion on what I think is good.

These two statements go so well together.

When the type of people who post on here dislike the likes of Hyper Music, Agitated, Spiral Static and The Small Print it makes me utterly despair. There's really no point in even talking to people like that about music. And I can only hope the person listing Stockholm Syndrome and Citizen Erased just misread the thread title. :noey:

Guiding Light

Neutron Star Collision

Explorers

The Big Freeze

Invincible

With Soaked, Madness, Resistance and Starlight (in that order) not far behind.

When the type of people who post on here dislike the likes of Hyper Music, Agitated, Spiral Static and The Small Print it makes me utterly despair. There's really no point in even talking to people like that about music. And I can only hope the person listing Stockholm Syndrome and Citizen Erased just misread the thread title. :noey:

THAT was a joke. Obviously, I thought!

I need to add NSC to my top 5 list too.

Archived