Probably because many of the songs you picked are ones that a lot of people would count as among Muse's best.

It's funny how we all have different tastes. Whereas I really don't enjoy KoC and SFA, others choose Uno, MOTP and CoD, which are in my top 5 favourites. I also genuinely quite like Sober.

sorry sorry sorry sorry I got wrong!!!!!!! I thought that was the thread of your favourite 5 songs....sorry again:$:$:$:$

theese songs are my best one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:$

*puts away pitch fork and torch*

:LOL: I'm usually not one to judge, but I almost had a heart attack!

Jimmy Kane is great! :p

I like it, too. :happy:

i dont understand all the hate for exo politics can someone explain it to me :erm:

The riff is the worst one I've ever heard in a Muse song.

The song is incredibly bland and all instruments are repetitive and generic as fuck. The only thing that saves it from disaster is the vocals.

That amendment was thrown out by Judge Hasthebesttaste within a month of its passing as it was found to be unconstitutional and retarded.. You will never make it in today's legal world at this rate.

Judge Hasthebesttaste (if that is his real name) was thrown out of law last year. People are reviewing all his cases to determine whether or not he made the right decisions.

The amendment will be upheld by the Greater Court of Not Being Deaf.

Archived