Don't think it's been directly done before so:

Escape

Neutron Star Collision

Resistance

Guiding Light

Overdue

Predictable :rolleyes:

Wow.

EDIT: Actually, wow at the OP's choices too.

But anyway, my own list would be something like this:

Overdue

Pink Ego Box

Coma

Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want (I know, it's a cover, but still)

aaand probably Neutron Star Collision

:supersad:

Why are this two songs on your list?

Because they dissapoint me. When I hear all the other great B-sides then these two come up...well....no. And as for you Electricmuser....Escape is beautiful and simple....:'( I just can't believe you like Filip more!

And as for you Electricmuser....Escape is beautiful and simple....:'( I just can't believe you like Filip more!

I do think Fillip is a much shitter song, but that build-up is a big redeeming factor for that song whereas Escape doesn't really have any redeeming factors for me, it just feels pretty generic. I don't actually think it's that bad a song, I just couldn't think of a song worse than it (apart from the 4 'givens') :chuckle:

I do think Fillip is a much shitter song, but that build-up is a big redeeming factor for that song whereas Escape doesn't really have any redeeming factors for me, it just feels pretty generic. I don't actually think it's that bad a song, I just couldn't think of a song worse than it (apart from the 4 'givens') :chuckle:

Pink Ego Box? Coma?

EDIT: Why people have said songs like MK Ultra, Glorious, Unnatural Selection and Undisclosed Desires in this thread, I can never understand.

I think I am probably going to piss a lot of people off now. I am choosing my least favourites from the 5 last albums (not T2L or Hullabaloo, which I have only recently bought).

Overdue

Knights of Cydonia

The Small Print

Soldier's Poem

Exo-Politics

If I could choose 10 I would also add Sing for Absolution, MK Ultra, TOADA, Blackout and

UD.

I think I am probably going to piss a lot of people off now. I am choosing my least favourites from the 5 last albums (not T2L or Hullabaloo, which I have only recently bought).

Overdue

Knights of Cydonia

The Small Print

Soldier's Poem

Exo-Politics

If I could choose 10 I would also add Sing for Absolution, MK Ultra, TOADA, Blackout and

UD.

Meh, I can agree with Overdue and Soldier's Poem.

I could also understand Knights hate considering it's like a giant pill being forced down your throat. I hadn't listened to it since Reading so I like it again now.

Should still never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever close again.

Are wonderful B-sides, yes. Any more questions?

Coma I can somewhat understand, but to think Pink Ego Box as a good song in any way goes way over my level of understanding.

And here I was, thinking that Strangeseas would be a nice and kind person...

Archived