Muse To Appear On Saturday Night Live

KirkBot

This is unbearable...how can so many people watch it?

Gag me with farm implements.

Sound was tight. Songs continue to bore the living shit out of me. Obviously, to Muse, music has become a JOB. Not a passion. I should spend X-$$$ on a ticket to see THAT? I'm so, so sad......:'(

sorry to hear about your mom...hope she's okay!

i wasn't able to get tickets either but i'm going to stalk the doors to try and get a picture :yesey:

Thank you! She's much better.

Last time I made it to the studio by the end of the show and waited for the band where the rest of the actors exit, but never saw them. I think there is an inner route to the garage. I hope you were luckier! The weather is nicer, maybe they were up for a few autographs this time.

Oh and btw, was Matt's wonky tooth more noticeable than usual or was it just me? :unsure:

Gag me with farm implements.

Sound was tight. Songs continue to bore the living shit out of me. Obviously, to Muse, music has become a JOB. Not a passion. I should spend X-$$$ on a ticket to see THAT? I'm so, so sad......:'(

Not at all. Just because you don't like the songs doesn't mean they don't.

I thought the performances were great btw

Thank you! She's much better.

Last time I made it to the studio by the end of the show and waited for the band where the rest of the actors exit, but never saw them. I think there is an inner route to the garage. I hope you were luckier! The weather is nicer, maybe they were up for a few autographs this time.

Oh and btw, was Matt's wonky tooth more noticeable than usual or was it just me? :unsure:

couldn't get tix or see them after all....i'll just have to wait until april 15!

his tooth was definitely more noticeable :yesey:

Archived