Muse To Appear On Saturday Night Live

KirkBot

So I'm hoping for two of Supremacy/Animals/Panic Station, but feel like we'll be getting Madness and Survival.

If they break into Starlight again though, I'm going to have to throw something at the TV. If they want to play something old, then by all means, they can do Muscle Museum lol.

Well, we know it's going to be Madness, for sure.

They did Starlight last time, though.

Maybe Follow Me.

They posted a photo and they had horns there. Bellamy was also holding a guitar and I'm pretty sure it was the 7 string. So my guess is Madness and Supremacy.

I'd love to see Supremacy played but there is less than one percent chance of that happening. Madness will be an absolutely horrible song to "show off the band".

NBC fucked up Survival during the Olympics and now people are going to think The 2nd Law is some sort of pop-album.

well it is :D

I'd love to see Supremacy played but there is less than one percent chance of that happening. Madness will be an absolutely horrible song to "show off the band".

NBC fucked up Survival during the Olympics and now people are going to think The 2nd Law is some sort of pop-album.

Why less than one percent? It was played at Jools Holland.

I was told we got there at 10pm. I wouldn't mind as much if the show started right after you're done queuing, as for a regular gig, but for me this means shlepping to the city, waiting 9 hrs then leaving and travelling back 10 hrs later...for 2 songs. Anyway, since I posted last time, my mom has been in the hospital and I stayed with her and got no sleep so I am sadly out once again.

sorry to hear about your mom...hope she's okay!

i wasn't able to get tickets either but i'm going to stalk the doors to try and get a picture :yesey:

Hi all, I actually joined here a few years ago but had forgotten all my log in/user name crap so I have started anew here. I was able to go to the SNL show last time Muse played, actually the rehearsal show, which is better b/c they do a zillion more skits and edit out some of the crap ones before, sometimes bands play more songs than they do at the actual live show. So if anyone gets a chance to see the rehearsal show GO!! and I actually loved when they played Starlight :LOL:

The rehearsal photo posted by Morgan shows Matt and Daniel Craig standing with Bill Hader from the SNL cast. Might it be that Bellamy is in a skit or the opening monologue?? It will be hilarious to see Matt "acting"

Hat was probably for this:

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/snl-promo-daniel-craig-muse/1419926

Edit: LOL @ Chris' face.

Archived