Muse To Appear On Saturday Night Live

KirkBot

No chance it could beat this though! :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14t3qhLPPWQ

"fwom the back!!" :LOL::happy:

oh, you right!

do you think it will be live? i want them to do something stupid to pay back NBC for the Olympics omission

I hope they put Muse in a sketch. Maybe involving NBC cutting them out.

That would be most excellent, I get the feeling SNL wouldn't be afraid of mocking themselves a little bit...

I reckon Madness/UD or Resistance

oh, you right!

do you think it will be live? i want them to do something stupid to pay back NBC for the Olympics omission

I hope they put Muse in a sketch. Maybe involving NBC cutting them out.

I wish for either of these! :D But it's doubtful.

Too bad it's such a dreadful show. Or I assume it still is. I don't think I've watched it since Muse was last on!

I wish for either of these! :D But it's doubtful.

Too bad it's such a dreadful show. Or I assume it still is. I don't think I've watched it since Muse was last on!

It's honestly so bad. They have maybe a good sketch every now and again but holy shit. Overdone, predictable and not funny.

• 2 weeks later...
It's honestly so bad. They have maybe a good sketch every now and again but holy shit. Overdone, predictable and not funny.

Ugh! 2 years ago I actually sat through Kenan Thompson doing that "What Up With That?" skit, and I thought HOLY SHIT! PEOPLE GET PAID FOR PUTTING THIS CRAP ON TV!?

• 3 weeks later...
Last time they did SNL there was a huge snow storm and this time I'll be celebrating my girlfriend's birthday, so maybe I'll finally attend one of these next album :LOL:..

Her friends should all support her love of Muse and go to the show too! ;)

Yeah, last time I was the idiot who got a ticket, went home to wait the 14 hours and never made it back because of that snowstorm. :mad:

Is anyone else going this time? And what do you think about requesting the rehearsal instead of live show? After going to the city at 3am, standing in line 'til 7, napping in my car til 12, toasting to a friend for her bday til 4, I think I may want to just get my free Muse song and go home. Is it really worth a physical collapse just to be heard screaming on TV for 2 seconds?

i was also a victim of the snow storm last time round in nyc and could not get myself a ticket...but not this time!

any idea what time to expect ppl to start lining up? :musesign:

I was told we got there at 10pm. I wouldn't mind as much if the show started right after you're done queuing, as for a regular gig, but for me this means shlepping to the city, waiting 9 hrs then leaving and travelling back 10 hrs later...for 2 songs. Anyway, since I posted last time, my mom has been in the hospital and I stayed with her and got no sleep so I am sadly out once again.

Archived