Muse To Appear On Saturday Night Live

KirkBot

oh, you right!

do you think it will be live? i want them to do something stupid to pay back NBC for the Olympics omission

I think all bands perform live on SNL, don't they? I might be thinking of a different show. I have a feeling they will do something to pay them back actually, Tom didn't hide his annoyance.

Last time they did SNL there was a huge snow storm and this time I'll be celebrating my girlfriend's birthday, so maybe I'll finally attend one of these next album :LOL:. As for the show itself it'll be live, but I'm hoping they do something else like Walter Kerr in the city again around the same time. SNL is cool I guess, but it doesn't beat having a full set at a small venue. Hell, we even had the two giant stadium gigs a week later around when TR came out.

They'll play this one safe, so my guess will be Madness and Uprising (or a BH&R single since they played Uprising last time).

They could play Survival, even though it's kinda lost it's relevance and most of America didn't even see it performed. Uprising and Madness are the obvious choices.

We'll just have to wait for the broadcast then. Nobody knows at this point.

I hope they put Muse in a sketch. Maybe involving NBC cutting them out.

Yes! I wish.

They'll play this one safe, so my guess will be Madness and Uprising (or a BH&R single since they played Uprising last time).

So if they did Uprising and Starlight last time, it will be Madness and Panic Station , I think

I forgot that show still existed. Has it recovered since the dark days of Jimmy Fallon?

SNL is like a loved one with terminal cancer, you have this remote hope that someday it will get better and recover it's way back to old glory, but it just gets worse and worse season after season.

Just cancel the fuckin' show and put it out of it's misery.

Archived