Muse in Rock & Folk

eyduh

That is irrelevant. In case you'd like clarification I'll refer to the thread in OMT.

What's the point in your earlier post, though, after what Niall said, after what James said and after what Hannah said? You're just getting this thread more off-topic.

On topic (kind of), do you think the "industrial hip hop" bit is talking about Madness? Or something else?

I think they're just more radio-friendly.

If something, it hints that Panic Station might be the next single.

Yeah I think that's pretty obvious by now. Funkyy!!!

Matt saying 'we haven't done enough acoustic albums' I'm sorry remind me of the ones you have done? :LOL:

Matt saying 'we haven't done enough acoustic albums' I'm sorry remind me of the ones you have done? :LOL:

The french thing says "titres acoustiques" which technically means 'acoustic titles', I'd say the titles refer to songs, not albums in this context. (but my high school french was quite a while ago)

Yeah I think that's pretty obvious by now. Funkyy!!!

They could do what Foo Fighters did and make a double album with one CD being big and rocky and whatever the fuck you want and the other CD being all acoustic and shiz :awesome:

In all seriousness though, I do want them to do a double album at some point. I can see it happening as well.

Yes please!

I also like the thought of them doing a calmer or acoustic album, but I'm not sure how they could do that right now, practically. Well if they did it would mean less energetic gigs, and both Muse and possibly the majority of fans prefer energetic gigs.

They could do what Foo Fighters did and make a double album with one CD being big and rocky and whatever the fuck you want and the other CD being all acoustic and shiz :awesome:

In all seriousness though, I do want them to do a double album at some point. I can see it happening as well.

Actually I missed this post. I suppose that is one way they could do it, which would be good. But how does that work when it comes to gigs. Are the rocky songs favoured over the acoustic ones?

If they do a double album I'd want it to be more like the bastard child of the White Album and Sandinista.

Actually I missed this post. I suppose that is one way they could do it, which would be good. But how does that work when it comes to gigs. Are the rocky songs favoured over the acoustic ones?

When the foo's did that acoustic album they did an entire tour playing in small venues dedicated to playing the songs from that album + old classics in acoustic form. I was lucky enough to see one of those shows and it was great, so I'm sure Muse could do something like that.

I also like the thought of them doing a calmer or acoustic album, but I'm not sure how they could do that right now, practically. Well if they did it would mean less energetic gigs, and both Muse and possibly the majority of fans prefer energetic gigs.

I was thinking acoustic with more energy. The Airborne Toxic Event released a traditional album, then rearranged each of the songs acoustically. It kept the energy pretty well.

HgQ9Rk_DT1s

I was thinking acoustic with more energy. The Airborne Toxic Event released a traditional album, then rearranged each of the songs acoustically. It kept the energy pretty well.

HgQ9Rk_DT1s

Yes I like that. I see what you mean. It would be pretty amazing if Muse did something like you have described. :)

To be honest, I'd rather it if Muse kept jams out of the albums (as in standalone tracks) in terms of stuff like Helsinki Jam or Kaoss Jam. Unless they do a super cool instrumental that progresses and it works well in the album then perhaps yes.

But if anything, I think that jams should be left for live shows, or B-sides. (Really digging MK Jam at the moment. :LOL:)

Archived