Muse in Q Magazine on 28th August

WeirdF

There's a possibility you can get it in the US. Some book stores/newsstands bring in international magazines, still. You would have to check around, though. The list isn't consistant even amongst the same stores. Q is "respectable" enough that places do pick it up.

I know my state doesn't have a good place to pick them up, but NY more than likely does.

They won't come out on release date, though.

The place I used to have here was typically 2 weeks behind. Again, that probably varies.

I wouldn't worry about that, there will almost certainly be a PDF scan available of it somewhere at some point. It's coming out early on Q's iPad app tomorrow, so you could buy it on that if you want, which'll work wherever you are.

The thing is I doubt there's gonna be any exclusive information in this interview, it'll be the same old stuff we hear every interview.

I wouldn't worry about that, there will almost certainly be a PDF scan available of it somewhere at some point. It's coming out early on Q's iPad app tomorrow, so you could buy it on that if you want, which'll work wherever you are.

The thing is I doubt there's gonna be any exclusive information in this interview, it'll be the same old stuff we hear every interview.

I think it might have something new instead.

This is a silly question probably but... Can you buy the magazine in the States? If so, how much does it cost? I have a friend who's going to NY next week and I could ask her to get one for me.

Thanks in advance.

I used to get them at Borders, but all the ones here have gone out of business. I've always heard Barnes & Noble has them too. HOWEVER, they will get them at least 4 weeks after they come out in the UK.

I'm almost positive his head has been shopped, it just looks like someone put a sticker of Matt's face roughly where his head should be :chuckle: Chris is just looking too cool for school in the background though.

Yeh it looks reaaalllly wrong! Maybe it will look normal when the picture is in focus..and Dom is far too small :supersad:

I used to get them at Borders, but all the ones here have gone out of business. I've always heard Barnes & Noble has them too. HOWEVER, they will get them at least 4 weeks after they come out in the UK.

Thanks! I don't know how long she'll stay in the States but I'll tell her to look for it, just in case.:)

OMG!!

I would be eternally grateful of someone could post on here versions of the article that we can actually read

Edit: I haven't read it but apparently Matt watched Kate give birth even though she didn't want him to :pope:

*Shudder* I'm sure she must have agreed in the end. Or not been too reluctant.

EDIT: I just read the quote of what he said. Oh MATT! :facepalm: He has no idea, does he!? Aww!

Just adding that I think despite how he can come over in interviews sometimes, how Matt really feels is more evident in songs, and I am anticipating that Follow Me will be no different.:happy:

Archived