Survival

Invincible

Resistance

Starlight

Undisclosed Desires

Soaked

Neutron Star Collision

Guiding Light

The first three have become favourites of mine (Madness is possibly the least cheesy on the list IMO). Resistance and Starlight are pretty good (Resistance in particular I think is a little underrated). But the rest I'm not a fan of.

Survival

Resistance

Starlight

Madness

Feeling Good

Soaked

Undisclosed Desires

Neutron Star Collision

Invincible

Guiding Light

I didn't think Madness wasn't liked? But I suppose next to the reaction Survival got, Madness seemed like the best thing since sliced bread :LOL:.

I don't actually have a problem with most of these songs - they're cheesy, sure, but that makes them fun to do a bit of OTT gesticulating to :LOL:. Survival wins (pun intended) based on epic riffage alone.

If Falling Away With You and Madness are considered cheesy, and I don't really consider them to be, then they're my favourites.

FAWY cheesy? Nah, I don't see it that way. In fact, the era from which Muse began making Munster was from BH&R, imo, when they hit us with Starlight and Invincible. Both good examples of cheese, though, cos the lyrics weren't dire like NSC or Survival :p. Madness has the cheesiness of lyrics, too, but it comes across more sincere than those other two.

Undisclosed Desires (Love this track)

Invincible (An interesting song and the bass breakdown is amazing)

Madness (Last chorus makes the whole song)

Starlight (Catchy and powerful)

Survival (The heaviness of the track takes away some of the cheese)

Feeling Good (A fantastic cover, just very overplayed)

Resistance (It lacks umph, but has some nice segments)

Neutron Star Collision (Horrifically cringe-worthy but it has a decent chorus)

Soaked (Don't listen to this much. Very forgettable)

Guiding Light (Just... :vomit: The ONLY decent thing about this track is the catchy drum pattern. I can't bring myself to listen to this track at all...)

Archived