Your Favourite Cheese

dontask

Now that really is a damning review of Madness. :LOL:

well, Survival, UD and Invincible are actually pretty damn awesome songs:LOL: and I put madness as last because it doesn't have the tiniest scrap of museyness in it and is also incredibly dull and boring and pretty much identical to the other poppy bullshit the radio stations are emitting these days. so yeah:LOL:

also, i like a couple of more songs that are on there. there are five muse songs at the moment that I really don't like: Starlight, Overdue, NSC, IBTY and Madness

say, the list is missing IBTY! I'm gonna stuff it right between NSC and Madness:D

Look closer at what you just quoted, and I think you'll find we're of a similar mind there. :LOL:

It would beat the minute or more of silence that preceded MOTP when I saw them in Birmingham as they chatted happily amongst themselves, haha! :LOL:

Invincible (omg why why why hate you all :mad: ) > Survival > Neutron Star Collision > Starlight > madness > Undisclosed Desires > Feeling Good > Resistance > Guiding Light > Soaked

I dont think saying 'these are the songs the majority dont like' is wrong though.

I don't get why someone would say that Feeling Good is generally disliked. It's a great cover, it's just shit live and got overplayed, doesn't affect the studio version at all.

I don't get why someone would say that Feeling Good is generally disliked. It's a great cover, it's just shit live and got overplayed, doesn't affect the studio version at all.

exactly. The only songs I would say out of these that are widely disliked by muse fans are NSC, GL and Soaked

I just still don't get it what made them put it on the album in the first place... they had other songs around that time that were actually theirs and a lot better, as well.

Archived