Your Favourite Cheese

dontask

No NSC? I'll pop it in anyway

Survival > Feeling Good > Soaked > Undisclosed Desires > Invincible > Starlight > Resistance > NSC > Madness > Guiding Light

I'd like to say that I do actually like Survival, Feeling Good, Soaked and UD.

As I've just been doing in the Madness thread, albeit as my personal worst of Muse list?

Survival > Undisclosed Desires > Resistance > Starlight > Invincible > Madness > Soaked > Neutron Star Collision > Guiding Light

*copy paste* :cool: They really are pretty bad. :LOL:

I disagree with Feeling Good being cheesy, so I'll leave that out, but I'll add Survival.

I was ready to post Camembert EVERYWHERE. :(

I am a smoked cheddar man myself. That said I have only had a handful of cheeses in my life. I DID try Camembert at your suggestion I think and it wasn't for me. Maybe I have to work my way up to it.

Hm...there must already be an actual cheese thread here.

I am a smoked cheddar man myself. That said I have only had a handful of cheeses in my life. I DID try Camembert at your suggestion I think and it wasn't for me. Maybe I have to work my way up to it.

Hm...there must already be an actual cheese thread here.

When served mature and runny, a good camembert it is probably the strongest cheese in the world. :yesey:

(awaits someone to produce a rare Venezuelan beaver cheese based fact)

Invincible

Guiding Light

Resistance

Feeling Good

Soaked/Starlight

Undisclosed Desires

Neutron Star Collision

Man...That was tough...I really struggled at points, haha! I got past the first few, which I actually like - deal with it, and thought "I CAN'T DO THIS!" :LOL:

Not listened to Madness yet, so can't comment...If the descriptions are accurate it'll be near the bottom though...Not familiar enough with Survival to put it on there properly either...

^ Brilliantly done ^ :LOL:

If only the setlists were like that! :rolleyes:

What, Dom and Matt reciting Python's cheese shop sketch via microphone at each other each night?

Matt: Lancashire?

Dom: No.

Matt: White Stilton?

Matt: Undisclosed Desires?

Matt: Double Goucester?

Matt: Invincible?

Matt: Dorset Bluveny?

Matt: Brie, Roquefort, Pol le Veq, Port Salut, Guiding Light, Saint Paulin, Neutron Star Collision, Bres Bleu, Bruson?

Dom: ...No

Would be preferable to hearing most of those tracks I suppose! :awesome:

I'm partial to smoked gouda.

How timely. A few minutes ago I was tidying up my itunes library, and I had downloaded the Survival clip from the Olympics, and when I put it in itunes, I noticed under Genre, it said cheese. :chuckle: I LOLed.

My favorite Cheese track by far is IBTY. <3 <3 <3 :happy: Then Resistance > Starlight > Survival > UD > GL > FG.

I really can't be bothered at all, ever, with NSC, Invincible or Soaked.

Jury's still out on Madness.

Oh, God, I'd forgotten I Belong To You...One of my least favourite cheeses! :noey:

What, Dom and Matt reciting Python's cheese shop sketch via microphone at each other each night?

Matt: Lancashire?

Matt: White Stilton?

Matt: Danish Brew?

Matt: Double Goucester?

Matt: Invincible?

Matt: Dorset Bluveny?

Matt: Brie, Roquefort, Pol le Veq, Port Salut, Guiding Light, Saint Paulin, Neutron Star Collision, Bres Bleu, Bruson?

Dom: No...

Would be preferable to hearing most of those tracks I suppose! :awesome:

That'd do, haha! I was thinking more along the lines of..

"Have you got any Feeling Good?"

"Nope"

"Neutron Star Collision?"

"Nope"

"Starlight?"

"No, we haven't got that either, sorry"

"Undisclosed Desires?"

"Or that"

"Well, do you have any cheese at all?!"

"Nope! *Dead Star*"

And so on and so forth...In a parallel universe obviously...

I always liked Invincible to be honest. By far Muse's best love song in my opinion. I quite like Guiding Light as well though, so my opinion is automatically invalidated by most of the board...

Archived