iHeartRadio interviews with Matt and Dom

Furygirl

Dom talking about how Chris used to be made me quite sad actually :erm: It's really great to hear that he's better now.

That made me squirm a bit since it wasn't Chris himself saying those things. And man, it's hard to believe he was so out of it that whole time. He did a good job of hiding it from the public. SOOOO glad he's back better than ever!

That made me squirm a bit since it wasn't Chris himself saying those things. And man, it's hard to believe he was so out of it that whole time. He did a good job of hiding it from the public. SOOOO glad he's back better than ever!

I cringed when she first asked Dom the question as you could tell he really didn't want to say anything about it. It's odd to know that there were problems like these going on without us noticing at all. Like if you watch the making of TR, you wouldn't think that anything was wrong at all.

Chris does seems like a totally new man now though and it's great to see :happy:

It mustn't be forgotten that it was part of Dom's experience as well though. It wasn't as if Dom was talking about something personal involving Chris's family life. It must have been hard for Dom and Matt as well and I think Chris would be the first to acknowledge that.

Like if you watch the making of TR, you wouldn't think that anything was wrong at all.

Well there was that bit where there appeared to be a bit of friction between Chris and Matt, when Matt was asking Chris to play differently, but it wasn't clear whether or not that was staged.

Since no doubt the boys have some editing control, it was surprising really the stuff that was left in.

Well there was that bit where there appeared to be a bit of friction between Chris and Matt, when Matt was asking Chris to play differently, but it wasn't clear whether or not that was staged.

I don't think an album recording process is happy smiles with everyone agreeing and group hugs afterwards (if it is please correct me).

But you could hardly tell there was any huge problems underneath that. It wasn't a very long documentary either so who knows what else could've gone on without the camera.

I don't think an album recording process is happy smiles with everyone agreeing and group hugs afterwards (if it is please correct me).

But you could hardly tell there was any huge problems underneath that. It wasn't a very long documentary either so who knows what else could've gone on without the camera.

But it's hardly surprising really. They edit it. They show the bits they want to. It's not random. I don't see why anyone is surprised that we don't really know the details of what goes on in their lives if they don't want us to. Though sometimes, if they want to, they might give us snippets of information or clues, such as scenes containing tension if they want to show us there were tensions.

But it's hardly surprising really. They edit it. I don't see why anyone is surprised that we don't really know the details of what goes on in their lives.

I don't think anyone's surprised they actually keep a level of privacy. It's when we find out some very serious stuff was going on under that privacy.

I really enjoyed these interviews. The interviewer was very prepared and actually seemed to be interested in the band vs just reading some questions she wrote down a few hours prior. Very entertaining!

God no lol. Matt asked about doing secret gigs sounding like he's intrigued and they could some stripped back shows and then he comes up with the "we just have too much gear" excuse. what a cunt :LOL: thats why you strip it back. A banner, a few lights, and instruments. The end.

:LOL: remember when

safe_image.php?d=AQCjfyCw4QJKPQPx&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi4.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FseSIGZLjXxM%2Fhqdefault.jpg

Did Matt say that he hits his highest (studio) note on Madness? :erm:

I thought they said that for Survival.

He hits his highest chest studio note in Madness, Bb4, which was what Matt was talking about. He hits his highest lead vocal studio note in Survival, G#5, which was what Dom was talking about.

I think.

Archived