Do you like Unsustainable?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Unsustainable?

• Yup
    • Nope
    • It's alright

Yeah, I've seen the new/full one.

It just seems like a rather... odd... thing to do. Especially for a song.

IMO, makes complete sense for a trailer, which initially I thought the new video was just an extended version of the trailer. But I think I'm wrong...

I really like it to be honest. When I first watched the trailer I was a bit dubious, but in it's full version, I think it's going to come out really well live. I can imagine it being a really awesome set opener.

Also: Huzzah! After 6 years stalking the board in guest mode I've finally decided to post something :LOL:

I really like it to be honest. When I first watched the trailer I was a bit dubious, but in it's full version, I think it's going to come out really well live. I can imagine it being a really awesome set opener.

Also: Huzzah! After 6 years stalking the board in guest mode I've finally decided to post something :LOL:

Welcome :awesome:

Ha, thanks. It's strange, because I feel like an old-timer but look like a newbie!

I can't help but laugh at the flame reactions to Unsustainable since it's pretty much a repeat of the boards reaction when SMBH came out .... You'd think Muse fans would have learnt to expect this :rolleyes:

Well, Muse are a changing band and many Muse fans are resistant to change. Hence the OoS/abso snobs.

Ha, thanks. It's strange, because I feel like an old-timer but look like a newbie!

I can't help but laugh at the flame reactions to Unsustainable since it's pretty much a repeat of the boards reaction when SMBH came out .... You'd think Muse fans would have learnt to expect this :rolleyes:

Yeah I remember that. Muse not being Muse anymore and that. It's fun because fans who joined in after that thinks it's such a classic muse track, and some of those who haven't been with during a release seems to have a bit problem to cope with the "new non-Muse sound", in the same time as they don't realize that the same happened 6 and 3 years ago.

Yeah I remember that. Muse not being Muse anymore and that. It's fun because fans who joined in after that thinks it's such a classic muse track, and some of those who haven't been with during a release seems to have a bit problem to cope with the "new non-Muse sound", in the same time as they don't realize that the same happened 6 and 3 years ago.

I seem to remember people not being too happy with TIRO when it first came out, either. :LOL:

Archived