Do you like Unsustainable?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Unsustainable?

• Yup
    • Nope
    • It's alright

woah who put me in the tags

Well is it accurate?

I'm not sure where to rank Unsustainable and Survival. Better than most of the Resistance but I still think not as good as MK Ultra or Exogenesis (although those are some of my favorite Muse songs so it would be hard to dethrone them).

Well is it accurate?

I'm not sure where to rank Unsustainable and Survival. Better than most of the Resistance but I still think not as good as MK Ultra or Exogenesis (although those are some of my favorite Muse songs so it would be hard to dethrone them).

I'd say that too. I wouldn't put it past MK Ultra or Exogenesis. Those were all really well crafted.

Also, Prelude still sucks.

I'd say that too. I wouldn't put it past MK Ultra or Exogenesis. Those were all really well crafted.

Also, Prelude still sucks.

Agreed. Exogenesis and MK Ultra make up the best parts of Resistance. With what's been released, I'd be hard-pressed to say they've outdone themselves...that's not to say they haven't, just that Survival (which I kinda love now) and Unsustainable (which I find unlistenable) don't immediately seem like better tracks than 'Exo' and 'MK'.

And yeah, Prelude seems pretty unnecessary

You give me hope for the human race :')

Well, at least you're optimistic :happy:

Someone has to be on here ;).

You're gonna be absolutely devastated if the album turns out shit...

I've never thought that of any Muse album, and from what I've heard so far I highly doubt that'll be the case. Plus, I'm sick of the whiners on here (i.e. 99% of the boards :p) Someone's gotta see the good in something the band does, and I has hope :awesome:.

I've never thought that of any Muse album, and from what I've heard so far I highly doubt that'll be the case.
*high fives*

There's not many things they come up with that I dislike. I keep expecting to hear a new song and absolutely loathe it, it's only natural, but it just doesn't seem to happen lol I always enjoy them, some things more than others. And what I like less, I end up ignoring.

And for all everyone bangs on about MK Ultra, I thought THE song out of The Resistance was IBTY :phu: Bonkers, brilliant and sooooooooo underrated.

*high fives*

There's not many things they come up with that I dislike. I keep expecting to hear a new song and absolutely loathe it, it's only natural, but it just doesn't seem to happen lol I always enjoy them, some things more than others. And what I like less, I end up ignoring.

And for all everyone bangs on about MK Ultra, I thought THE song out of The Resistance was IBTY :phu: Bonkers, brilliant and sooooooooo underrated.

People like this do exist :awesome:

Archived