Do you like Unsustainable?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Unsustainable?

• Yup
    • Nope
    • It's alright

It still feels a bit weird to listen to the entire thing because one part is v familiar and the second half is new LOL

Highlight so far is Matt's vocals. 20 seconds, no lyrics but it sounds so immense. I love the whole thing , I already loved the trailer :LOL: but that part is the one that gets to me.

I won't say it's better than anything off TR but it's definitely NOT anything like it and that alone makes me happyyyyyyy :awesome:

Well that was a crushing disappointment :(.

The rest of the song is just the first half with a few extra bits layered on top including a totally pointless and clichéd vocal track by Matt and a few more electro bits thrown in with the strings.

The so-called 'dubstep' bit has no power at all either - the first one kind of does but the second one just feels like it's been dropped in.

The whole song sounds like a copy and paste job :noey:. I'm also starting to get really pissed off with Matt's pseudo-intellectualism in his lyrics. It's all just bullshit dressed up in a few fancy and/or ridiculous theories.

At least Survival rocks.

Sounds like music for a film soundtrack. Of course it would be for one of those disaster/end of the world films ("2012" !!!!!!!!!!! :p), kind of like the footage in the vid.

Does that translate to something you want to sit around at home and listen to, or even at a live concert? I don't know..... It's the type of song that needs visual with it, so at least we know TK will style us out with that at the gigs.

I did like the very beginning bit. For me personally, though, Unsustainable is mostly Unrelatable.

Archived