Do you like Unsustainable?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Unsustainable?

• Yup
    • Nope
    • It's alright

The drop is the worst part of it. It's not nearly heavy enough(which should be kindof the point)

The vocals are awesome. Such a shame about the outro that is basically the same as the first drop. Meh. The strings, vocals and dubstep*+strings part were good. The just dubstep parts were boring.

*I know it's not really dubstep.

Can I just say how fucking underwhelming that was?

Disappointing.

yup.

the R2-D2 noises going on when the strings kick in again are just cringe worthy, not to mention bellamy having "i dunno what to sing so ill just go WOAHAHAOH over the top" moment.

The trailer promised great things and instead we got.....this.

If it at least had some vocals and stuff going on before the dubby dubstep part, and had the dubstep as a single breakdown a little while later. But it never gets anywhere.

yup.

the R2-D2 noises going on when the strings kick in again are just cringe worthy, not to mention bellamy having "i dunno what to sing so ill just go WOAHAHAOH over the top" moment.

fak u the vocals adds loads to the song.

The song didn't need a 2nd dubstep part, or at least they could've changed it up a little bit so it didn't sound the same. Overall, I like it. The part with Matt's whoaaawuuuaaawhooooah is pretty cool.

Yeah, this sums up my view. I thought they should've just closed off the song after the vocals part

Hopefully the 'drop' will be heavier live and have more variety. I'm sure Matt will want to fuck around live

Archived