Do you like Unsustainable?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Unsustainable?

• Yup
    • Nope
    • It's alright

Did you get the video then? How long did it take for you to get the email? 'Cause I'm not getting anything :erm:

Yeah via email. You get three download links.

It's weird that the whole last song on the album has not really lyrics.

Yeah via email. You get three download links.

It's weird that the whole last song on the album has not really lyrics.

Yeah, didn't see it at first. It was at the bottom of my email in a small font. I'm trying to follow the link now but I just keep getting 'File not found', I assume there's too many people trying to do it at once :chuckle:

The video is basically the full version of the trailer, for people wanting to know. Great song, can't see it getting played live though :chuckle:

Love it :D It's a relief to get an entirety decent song after 3 years! It gives the impression that the robot is talking to humanity as a whole when he says "You're unsustainable" in a sort of 'you can't be trusted with the earth, we're taking it' way.

so all those people who stuck the string section on top of the dubstep bit all those months ago were right :LOL:

Love it :DIt's a relief to get an entirety decent song after 3 years! It gives the impression that the robot is talking to humanity as a whole when he says "You're unsustainable" in a sort of 'you can't be trusted with the earth, we're taking it' way.

Amen to that!

Hm, I don't know. It's basically the trailer, but extended, with Matt doing some really good "Whooooaahhhhooohs". I'm still sort of in shock of getting some actual information.

Edit: Basically what Dore said. :LOL:

Edited by Furygirl