Argh where'd you get that mother from??

One of my friends counted, there are over 30 pictures of Muse on my walls. :LOL:

yes. they play a gig for me every day. and if i turn around.... its like doing a tour! :eek:

wrong section :p

try other muse topics :p

i have 24 muse posters up this year. :ninja:

P8200049cop2y.jpg

lolol <3

(an absolution silhouette with the logo is painted in silver on that empty space on the right, can't really see it in the picture.)

P8200049cop2y.jpg

lolol <3

(an absolution silhouette with the logo is painted in silver on that empty space on the right, can't really see it in the picture.)

OMG i reli want ur wall....can i hav it plz!;)

i only hav one measly poster...pfft! i want more though!:happy:

P8200049cop2y.jpg

lolol <3

:LOL: mine pretty much looks as....busy (lol) as yours :LOL: I'm running out of friggin room!! :( hahah!

I have errm....*counts* 44 posters up....I only have room for two big pwoper ones (i.e official) as well :( I need to put my others up :LOL: I think I'll just do that at ma meres :yesey::LOL:

2 posters the rest are just stuff from gigs and magaazines in a drawer

two posters in my room and a framed signed picture dating from 1999 as well as a framed collection of signed stuff from the shepherds bush gig

OMG i reli want ur wall....can i hav it plz!;)

i only hav one measly poster...pfft! i want more though!:happy:

Sure *rips off wall* You can have it. :p

I have a lot more now though, about 4/5 more covers, 3 more tickets and a few pictures me and my friend painted (lulz).

Sure *rips off wall* You can have it. :p

I have a lot more now though, about 4/5 more covers, 3 more tickets and a few pictures me and my friend painted (lulz).

thx :LOL: yeh u can send me thm in the post!:p

( jokin )

Deux. The black and white one everyone has and one of the ones that Yus has. It's the one on the top right where Matt is wearing braces. Except it's poster size. :eyebrows:

I don't have Muse on my bedroom walls. Being the head of my household I can put Muse anywhere I like! :D

I have THIS (the canvas, not the pig although Muse Pig does live in my dining room too!!) on my dining room wall, as well as THIS poster.

I've got THIS one still waiting to go up, bought it at Wembley Stadium last year and it's been under my bed ever since! :LOL:

Will be putting THIS up in my lounge once I've decorated.

Wrong place but yeah, I have two posters in the bedroom, a shitload in the lounge (I is a grownup home owner :stunned:) and kitchen, and my snazzy silver fridge is covered with Le Bells :rolleyes:

Heres mine

aSS850303-1.jpg

And

aSS850302-2.jpg

Wow. Look amazing. Did you do these yourself or are they from photos? Cant tell from the pic.....

Yes, but only the one with the live shot in 2002. That's just a damn good photo.