I smell bullshit... keep hitting F5 to increase your chance of being 'randomly' selected.

Edit: Assuming you're still in there 5 hours later...

5 hours later I was in the waiting room all alone :(

Nah, that's what I thought. It automatically refreshed every 45 seconds, but you could manually do it whenever. I did manage to get in just after 10am though, but I don't know about others.

Ha I was just to the left of that video on the 2nd night in NYC, and Muse gave us those tickets free :D Dick move that they wouldn't work it out with you to enter the VIP with photo ID and such.

Got Stellar Rush tickets, pretty stoked for that! As for FF, might try and snag something off stubhub or whatever if the prices dip down a bit.

For the second show I was just left of the stage. Like, two rows from the side of it... closest I've been, but the rails blocked my view a bit. I did see someone with a Mansons shirt just like me (on Matt's side) but I'm guessing that wasn't you :ninja:

and that's good about the tickets. I actually contacted them about a week before, but never heard back.

edit:

Ohh you mean you were seated? You weren't far from me at all! You didn't happen to see Tom Kirk walking down the aisles with a cowboy hat on, did you? not a single fuck was given.

Here's where I was on the 16th

iBmnCvj.jpg

I think I got Matt's least inspired guitar trashing on vid here...

That didn't go as planned. Having said that, neither did the one I linked yesterday...

Ohh you mean you were seated? You weren't far from me at all! You didn't happen to see Tom Kirk walking down the aisles with a cowboy hat on, did you? not a single fuck was

Thats roughly where I was too, can't seem to find my photos right now. I do not recall seeing Tom Kirk, but doesn't mean that didn't happen. Found my ticket, Section 115, Row 6, seat 14.

Thats roughly where I was too, can't seem to find my photos right now. I do not recall seeing Tom Kirk, but doesn't mean that didn't happen. Found my ticket, Section 115, Row 6, seat 14.

I was 116 row 3 seat 6 (or it might be 5, as I have my father's ticket and I can't remember which is which)

Tom was definitely there, and he went up and down the aisle that went between 115 and 116. He should have introduced us to each other.

I can't remember, but did you see dead star before they played it at MSG? A bit of swearing was done when they started playing it :$ But that was mainly due to not expecting it at that point in the show, so I was pretty surprised

At Emirates 1 it was less of a "holy shit" moment. I got a bit more excited over bliss.

Kitten Tab IV: Don't Forget To Wipe

20150128_1251391_zpsdjr3fbj2.jpg

Also, is there some product out there for removing rust from screws? The screws on my guitars are getting quite grim

I was 116 row 3 seat 6 (or it might be 5, as I have my father's ticket and I can't remember which is which)

Tom was definitely there, and he went up and down the aisle that went between 115 and 116. He should have introduced us to each other.

I can't remember, but did you see dead star before they played it at MSG? A bit of swearing was done when they started playing it :$ But that was mainly due to not expecting it at that point in the show, so I was pretty surprised

At Emirates 1 it was less of a "holy shit" moment. I got a bit more excited over bliss.

I had already seen it in Toronto, and I kind of had suspicion they were going to play it at MSG because when I talked to Matt that, I mentioned how awesome it was when they played Dead Star in Toronto and he smirked and said tonight will be a fun gig (referencing MSG).

WD40 and some fine steel wool might work.

Not sure about WD40 to be honest. I imagine naphtha would be better. I'd just replace them completely though (maybe with stainless steel this time!)

I had already seen it in Toronto, and I kind of had suspicion they were going to play it at MSG because when I talked to Matt that, I mentioned how awesome it was when they played Dead Star in Toronto and he smirked and said tonight will be a fun gig (referencing MSG).

I did as well, but after half the gig was over, I figured that was it.

Any luck with that thing you PM'd me about? I honestly have no idea about how it works.

Hey sidious, remember that time...

Also, I wonder if that's a new bass he's using now, but the same kind. He said he broke the old one.

Does anyone know if he has started using his Manson yet? I'm quite excited to see how it affects their sound as it will be in a different league to the Gretschs' construction wise :) it will probably make no difference but still that doesn't mean I can't imagine its better :D

Does anyone know if he has started using his Manson yet? I'm quite excited to see how it affects their sound as it will be in a different league to the Gretschs' construction wise :) it will probably make no difference but still that doesn't mean I can't imagine its better :D

I haven't seen it, but I think it might be in his rack. Not sure, but there was something that didn't look like a gretsch or starcaster

I haven't seen it, but I think it might be in his rack. Not sure, but there was something that didn't look like a gretsch or starcaster

Hmm... I wonder what that could be, I read an interview today and apparently they are writing new songs in show rehearsals and have been experimenting a lot. Any clue at what it could be?

Hmm... I wonder what that could be, I read an interview today and apparently they are writing new songs in show rehearsals and have been experimenting a lot. Any clue at what it could be?

Actually, I think it's just another black gretsch. he seems to have two... I think the one he threw across the stage the other day has been replaced by this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMa-B07uHIs

It seems to be a different one as there's no black tape on the bottom.

Actually, I think it's just another black gretsch. he seems to have two... I think the one he threw across the stage the other day has been replaced by this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMa-B07uHIs

It seems to be a different one as there's no black tape on the bottom.

Yeah he definitely had two when I saw them in Brighton, I'm just keen to know about this Manson of his :D

Hey sidious, remember that time...

Also, I wonder if that's a new bass he's using now, but the same kind. He said he broke the old one.

Are you referring to just seeing Royal Blood in general? Was there a reason the video was skipped to a certain time?

Fuck I want to see them again.

Are you referring to just seeing Royal Blood in general? Was there a reason the video was skipped to a certain time?

Fuck I want to see them again.

I was just excited that my moment of fame was captured on video... only took a few months to surface and you can't even see me :facepalm:

And what a coincidence. They're opening for foo fighters (twice in a row I'm guessing)

Any idea if they're the opening act for that FF show you want to see?

I was just excited that my moment of fame was captured on video... only took a few months to surface and you can't even see me :facepalm:

And what a coincidence. They're opening for foo fighters (twice in a row I'm guessing)

Any idea if they're the opening act for that FF show you want to see?

Yea they are the opening act in Toronto I believe too. So that was you who did the stage dive?

Yea they are the opening act in Toronto I believe too. So that was you who did the stage dive?

Damn, you HAVE to see that show then. RB announced some US dates this morning, but nothing in NY or anywhere near. Will just have to settle seeing them open for foo fighters twice :noey:

And no, of course not. I was the one Ben climbed on... before the people in back of me sort of dropped him from the looks of things (I didn't see that until now)

It was pretty unexpected though, as he wasn't really doing that (let alone crowd surfing and hanging off the ceiling) back then.

What the video didn't capture is me grabbing that drum stick at the end, which two people tried buying off me (one offered $40!) and the other tried begging. I'd be more likely to sell it, but I don't think buying a gig souvenir is anything like obtaining it yourself (especially if the band gives it to you)

"Maybe if I put up my hood, and he faces the other way, we can pass ourselves off as a cool hipster band and mask how cheesily beige we are." Lots of missed harmonising in that performance, and I still think they're horribly pitchy, and the main green has a serious nasal thing going on that is just not pleasant.

If you're going to be a cool hipster band, at least be good. Then you can do comedy stylings like Kodaline

[Yt]tcTcxJyiaU0[/media]

Archived