And yes James. Marmozets are bangin'. I've seen them a few times. I have a friend who's their tour photographer so to speak and got me into them last summer. Onemanwolfpack is my jam

Not heard that one yet, but the album is great. Need to check out some of the other stuff now

Pfft we're more than 100 posts away.

GG&T IV: Can you play barre chords on it?

GG&T V: The perfect E5

10zst53.jpg

Some suggestions:

GG&T IV: Now with more man points

GG&T IV: fuck off tyechan

GG&T IV: obviously, you pwned it to make it die

GG&T IV: I don't like your floor

GG&T IV: Are monsterbuckers still good?

GG&T IV: Never mind, it's a lamp

GG&T IV: Whammy

Marmozets are crazy, they are pretty good live and have some excellent songs but equally a couple of their songs are absolutely terrible but they are a young band so I guess that is to be expected :LOL: Oh and they are blatantly on speed... every single one of them is on speed :D

Your have fun no doubt :happy:

EDIT: random question of the day, I will be shortly wanting a Sustainer (FSK 401 of course) to fit in my Cort when it arrives, just wondering where is the best place to buy them in the UK? as so far http://www.hotroxuk.com/fernandes-fsk-401-sustainer-kit.html is the only place I have actually found them. Do you think there is any chance Manson's might do me a nice deal as they could send it with my guitar?

Edited by Witz

Hey sidious911

Either I'll forget to buy the tickets again, or the site will crash. Or both.

Did you end up getting tickets?

Nope still haven't gotten tickets, will have to look into it soon. I don't understand why they are playing such a shitty venue in Toronto, kind of mad about that.

My focus this morning is getting Rush tickets!

Nope still haven't gotten tickets, will have to look into it soon. I don't understand why they are playing such a shitty venue in Toronto, kind of mad about that.

My focus this morning is getting Rush tickets!

Where do you think you'll get them from? I don't know anything about getting tickets from other sources. Every gig that I've gone (as far as I can remember) has either been fan pre-sales or general sales, or just paying at the door for the smaller gigs.

I guess it depends how much you want to go to a gig. For the 2nd gig FF is doing I've got a pretty poor seat, but I know some people who couldn't get tickets at all.

I did spend $219 for that VIP pack w/ premium ticket for the first NYC Muse gig in 2013, and it wasn't really worth it... especially considering my credit card was my only way of entering that pre-show party, and I had to chop it up a month before since the number was stolen :facepalm: So all I really got was a decent ticket... this was the view pretty much (I think I can see the back of my head :pope: )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-5qHdP2Ogk

Somehow the throw looked cooler from that angle

We are currently experiencing a higher than usual number of fans attempting to purchase tickets. In an effort to be completely fair to all fans we have developed this Virtual Waiting Room, used to randomly allow access to the ticketing system during busy times such as this when all visitors cannot be served simultaneously. You are currently in the pool to be randomly chosen to enter the site to purchase tickets. When we automatically refresh your browser, the system will randomly determine your status in the virtual waiting room. You will either be randomly selected to continue to your ticket purchase or you will remain in the virtual waiting room.

When you are selected you will automatically see a popup which you must click on to enter the site. You will have a very limited amount of time to respond to the popup otherwise you will have to return to the Virtual Waiting Room, so please remain near your computer. Make sure your computer speakers are turned on to hear periodic countdown beeps. Closing your browser and opening a new one will not improve your chances of entering the site; however, you are welcome to return at a later time when the site is not as busy.

Really?

Where do you think you'll get them from? I don't know anything about getting tickets from other sources. Every gig that I've gone (as far as I can remember) has either been fan pre-sales or general sales, or just paying at the door for the smaller gigs.

I guess it depends how much you want to go to a gig. For the 2nd gig FF is doing I've got a pretty poor seat, but I know some people who couldn't get tickets at all.

I did spend $219 for that VIP pack w/ premium ticket for the first NYC Muse gig in 2013, and it wasn't really worth it... especially considering my credit card was my only way of entering that pre-show party, and I had to chop it up a month before since the number was stolen :facepalm: So all I really got was a decent ticket... this was the view pretty much (I think I can see the back of my head :pope: )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-5qHdP2Ogk

Somehow the throw looked cooler from that angle

Ha I was just to the left of that video on the 2nd night in NYC, and Muse gave us those tickets free :D Dick move that they wouldn't work it out with you to enter the VIP with photo ID and such.

Got Stellar Rush tickets, pretty stoked for that! As for FF, might try and snag something off stubhub or whatever if the prices dip down a bit.