maybe if it was posted in the effects forum you would have had better luck

I just don't understand how you can seriously make the argument that The Edge is "overrated" as a guitarist. You can not like his playing or his band or say that he's not as technical as other guitarists, but very few electric guitar players can say that they've achieved even one of these: the impact on the way people approach the guitar that Edge has had, the influence on contemporary music and other guitarists that Edge has had, or the success that Edge has had.

I just don't understand how you can seriously make the argument that The Edge is "overrated" as a guitarist. You can not like his playing or his band or say that he's not as technical as other guitarists, but very few electric guitar players can say that they've achieved even one of these: the impact on the way people approach the guitar that Edge has had, the influence on contemporary music and other guitarists that Edge has had, or the success that Edge has had.

The only influence the Edge has had on contemporary music is that he serves as a good reference on what not to do. Yes he's successful, but so is Justin Bieber, and we don't exactly call him a good musician, do we?

sidious911, did you have any luck with those tickets?

We're sorry, we were unable to process your request due to high transaction volumes. Please try to submit your request again.

Yeah, glad I bought a ticket during the pre-sale, even though some better ones are available now

sidious911, did you have any luck with those tickets?

Yeah, glad I bought a ticket during the pre-sale, even though some better ones are available now

Nope I got fucked. Toronto has two show,s couldn't get anything... Well... my first search I got okay tickets, not great but not the worst I've had at that venue... Clicked to buy them, ticket master shit the bed and gave me an error. I lost the tickets and never got more.

http://www.stubhub.com/foo-fighters-tickets/foo-fighters-toronto-molson-amphitheatre-7-8-2015-9190618/

http://www.stubhub.com/foo-fighters-tickets/foo-fighters-toronto-molson-amphitheatre-7-9-2015-9179899/

Over 2,400 tickets available for the two Toronto shows on one scalping site. Toronto clearly got fucked by bots.

Over 2,400 tickets available for the two Toronto shows on one scalping site. Toronto clearly got fucked by bots.

Fucking hell...

I could've got much better to the NY show if I didn't forget about not only the pre-sale, but the public sale as well. I checked the public sale about an hour after it started, and they had some slightly better tickets available than the one I had, but I couldn't get them because of the error messages. Tried at least 20 times to get them, but no luck. They're gone now either way.

I guess I'll go, but with the ticket I got from the pre-sale. It's not the worst you can get, but close to it... furthest section up in the seats, but to the side at least, so the view could be worse.

Not going to the show they're doing at the ... 1025 capacity venue tonight. A bit *ahem*gutted about that, but it's already too late I'm sure.

Fucking hell...

I could've got much better to the NY show if I didn't forget about not only the pre-sale, but the public sale as well. I checked the public sale about an hour after it started, and they had some slightly better tickets available than the one I had, but I couldn't get them because of the error messages. Tried at least 20 times to get them, but no luck. They're gone now either way.

I guess I'll go, but with the ticket I got from the pre-sale. It's not the worst you can get, but close to it... furthest section up in the seats, but to the side at least, so the view could be worse.

Not going to the show they're doing at the ... 1025 capacity venue tonight. A bit *ahem*gutted about that, but it's already too late I'm sure.

Realistically I'm going to shell out more money than I want to for tickets to one of the Toronto shows but I'm going to let the hype die down a bit first. I have to see them at least once, especially with Royal Blood opening!

Realistically I'm going to shell out more money than I want to for tickets to one of the Toronto shows but I'm going to let the hype die down a bit first. I have to see them at least once, especially with Royal Blood opening!

Yeah same here. Do they usually drop the prices of the tickets after a while?

I would hope so... I'm seeing GA tickets listed for $1000 a piece?! I'm more likely to blow a homeless person for a ticket!

That wasn't you in the queue at the last royal blood show I went to, was it? What I witnessed wasn't quite as ... desperate as what you're describing, but still cringeworthy all the same.

You should have come over and said hi. I think there was another Muse board member there as well.

Would you go if you had to get a seated ticket? I only really get GA tickets if it's at smaller venues, but I'll probably get a GA ticket for the next Muse gig I go to. I had a pretty good view for the two NYC shows last year, but then I paid for the VIP package for one of them. Didn't end up going to that pre-show thing or collecting any goodies though, as my card was replaced and that was the only way of getting in...

I grabbed a pair of Sennheiser HD 598 for $100 on sale, and now running them through an Audioengine D1... It is like rediscovering music all over again.

How much of a difference did the D1 make?

Oh and Jim... that cusack pedal is useless for sub octave tones. Jack White would find it too glitchy. Do you want it? I'll give you 20% off list price...

Oh and Jim... that cusack pedal is useless for sub octave tones. Jack White would find it too glitchy. Do you want it? I'll give you 20% off list price...

Mreh. I appreciate the offer :kiss: but I've already got an EQD Bit Commander, so I don't really need any more glitchy octave fuzzes at the moment

[YT]j3N4zpn3f2Y[/YT]

How much of a difference did the D1 make?

Well I found that the D1 really helped with audio levels for one, the onboard soundcard just didn't drive them enough. I also found that the headphones get some increased clarity and definition. I've been listening to songs I love, and hearing so many new things that were just lost in the mix previously!

Also turns out my high end Dell monitor has filthy dirty USBs! I have a 27" 2560 Dell IPS Ultrasharp monitor, I tried running the D1 through its USB port so I could easily remove it and use on MacBook if I wanted. Anything bass heavy created a crackle in the sound! Disappointing!

Well I found that the D1 really helped with audio levels for one, the onboard soundcard just didn't drive them enough. I also found that the headphones get some increased clarity and definition. I've been listening to songs I love, and hearing so many new things that were just lost in the mix previously!

Also turns out my high end Dell monitor has filthy dirty USBs! I have a 27" 2560 Dell IPS Ultrasharp monitor, I tried running the D1 through its USB port so I could easily remove it and use on MacBook if I wanted. Anything bass heavy created a crackle in the sound! Disappointing!

So does the D1 make things louder? I need one in that case.

More curious about the actual sound quality though.

i would like my guitar back please

But I've managed to keep it for over five years! I WAS DOING SO WELL

Archived