Pretty sick pickup. I wonder how long the pickup would last on a 9v battery? Not a big fan of having to plug in the guitar to charge it. Would also like it if they made it an option to be able to wire the controls with push/pull pots or something instead of those tiny pickup ring switches.

Pretty sick pickup. I wonder how long the pickup would last on a 9v battery? Not a big fan of having to plug in the guitar to charge it. Would also like it if they made it an option to be able to wire the controls with push/pull pots or something instead of those tiny pickup ring switches.

Yes, whilst I appreciate the self contained neatness, I think the option to use outboard controls would be very welcome. Especially if you could add a volume control.

Any good places for Black Friday guitar stuff?

Doesn't seem to be :( GAK is pretty disappointing, although there are some nice offers on guitar bitz online plus there is a discount code available to get 10% of fender stuff, nothing to blow your socks off but if your already looking for something and its in the offer you will be happy :D

Any good places for Black Friday guitar stuff?

Prymaxe has got some really great deals going, and I hear that they're really good for shipping to the UK.

BLACK21 for 21% Off all orders.

SAVE40 for 40% Off clearance section

JHS25 for 25% Off of JHS pedals

EQD15 for 15% Off EQD

Not sure if there's anything there you guys will want, but there it is!

Prymaxe has got some really great deals going, and I hear that they're really good for shipping to the UK.

BLACK21 for 21% Off all orders.

SAVE40 for 40% Off clearance section

JHS25 for 25% Off of JHS pedals

EQD15 for 15% Off EQD

Not sure if there's anything there you guys will want, but there it is!

Thanks son, you just saved me $89.25 on some pedals that I wasn't even planning to buy.

Archived