Not exactly. Two extra knobs, plus one of them being footswitchable on or off.

FF7.jpg

Supposed to start shipping in the next month or two. I'm really very tempted by it. But like I say, then I need to move on my normal Vexter series one, so if anyone things they might want one of those in about 9 months, let me know, haha! Or could maybe arrange it before then, not sure, it might all be packed away. Pretty certain I will get that one though.

Edited by Bs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRA2mv9GLn8

Hey Jim

http://reverb.com/item/36636-elliott-tone-master-2013-vanilla-shake

I wonder how legit that is. What do these cost new?

Still, I'd probably buy direct so I could experience a transaction I'd never forget (even if it does take three years), so you can have that one.

I want a ZVex fuzzalo pretty badly. It sounds awesome :awesome:

:LOL: As for the Tonemaster, that one's legit but it's also the same price as new, I think.

:LOL: As for the Tonemaster, that one's legit but it's also the same price as new, I think.

I meant the ad itself. It's sort of difficult to tell with that website because people haven't been on there long enough to receive loads of feedback. No problems so far, though.

To be honest, I don't think elliott second hand man is good idea will recommend that i buy one directly because elliott man is going to give me a transaction of memories to cherish jason man will involve many photos of said guitar building during process with instagram filters many colors through iPhone 4S.

What do you think? I read on TGP that Leo Fender got it right the first time (except for all those changes he made afterwards)

You know it's a Mammoth without the gain and tone controls?

Is the Fuzzalo going to retail for more than the Vexter Mastotron?

I meant the ad itself. It's sort of difficult to tell with that website because people haven't been on there long enough to receive loads of feedback. No problems so far, though.

To be honest, I don't think elliott second hand man is good idea will recommend that i buy one directly because elliott man is going to give me a transaction of memories to cherish jason man will involve many photos of said guitar building during process with instagram filters many colors through iPhone 4S.

What do you think? I read on TGP that Leo Fender got it right the first time (except for all those changes he made afterwards)

The ad seems legit, but there's not a lot to go on. I'd definitely buy an elliott direct from mr elliott man and jason man, though.

Hahaha :LOL: Don't even know how to respond to the rest of this

You know it's a Mammoth without the gain and tone controls?

Is the Fuzzalo going to retail for more than the Vexter Mastotron?

...no, I did not know that :facepalm: I think I heard they're set to retail somewhere around $129

The ad seems legit, but there's not a lot to go on. I'd definitely buy an elliott direct from mr elliott man and jason man, though.

Hahaha :LOL: Don't even know how to respond to the rest of this

ok then, but I understand this requires talking on the phone to him? What if I say something stupid like "Hey so I want to buy one of your dodgy jazzmaster copies. JimbobElliottToneMeister Sent me"

And you answered my question anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Also, how are JHS' modded pedals? Can he make a DS-1 sound better than stock?

ok then, but I understand this requires talking on the phone to him? What if I say something stupid like "Hey so I want to buy one of your dodgy jazzmaster copies. JimbobElliottToneMeister Sent me"

And you answered my question anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Also, how are JHS' modded pedals? Can he make a DS-1 sound better than stock?

:LOL: If you do order one it would be cool if you told him I sent you. I really want to order another guitar from him soon....

I've never had any of JHS' modded pedals except for the TS-9, and it was definitely nicer than my stock TS. Can't comment on the DS-1 but I'd think there's definitely a difference.

:LOL: If you do order one it would be cool if you told him I sent you. I really want to order another guitar from him soon....

I've never had any of JHS' modded pedals except for the TS-9, and it was definitely nicer than my stock TS. Can't comment on the DS-1 but I'd think there's definitely a difference.

I would, even though he probably will think I'm a shrew derply wannabe like most people who order those guitars :awesome: . Except for that peter shroud guy I guess...

Which one are you going to buy from him? You can't get enough of those transactions, can you?

And you kept the stock TS and sold the JHS modded one? it was that bad?

I would, even though he probably will think I'm a shrew derply wannabe like most people who order those guitars :awesome: . Except for that peter shroud guy I guess...

Which one are you going to buy from him? You can't get enough of those transactions, can you?

And you kept the stock TS and sold the JHS modded one? it was that bad?

:LOL: Oh Shrew...

I really want a Raven from him. Also if he would make me a relic'd Tele, I'd probably buy that.

Haha. No. I sold my stock TS and bought a JHS one, then ended up just not using it enough - I'm not really a huge fan of TS-style drives, but I just bought the JHS Moonshine which is supposed to be a modified TS circuit, and I'm really enjoying that. My relationship with TS-style drives is complicated.

I understand. Maybe it's time we had that "talk"...

No, but how different is this from all the other TS clones out there? There's one TS clone that really stood out to me, but I forgot what it was. :facepalm:

edit:

I remember now. It was the smart people factory green line.

Hey Phill, I think you could get more if you posted this...

3941568408_330bc12711.jpg

I sold mine to sherpa_man for £30, but I imagine it's worth a bit more than that!

hahaha, yeah right.

yeah i'm not really desperate for money but trying to race a decent bit of cash for something so I'm not really interested it letting it go cheap. they are on ebay for a fortune, but that doesn't mean they're selling for that...

hahaha, yeah right.

yeah i'm not really desperate for money but trying to race a decent bit of cash for something so I'm not really interested it letting it go cheap. they are on ebay for a fortune, but that doesn't mean they're selling for that...

to be honest, I'm not sure what a good price would be. I can't even remember what they originally sold for, but I imagine you'd be able to get a little more than that back since it's limited edition

wouldn't say it's worth £160 though :\

to be honest, I'm not sure what a good price would be. I can't even remember what they originally sold for, but I imagine you'd be able to get a little more than that back since it's limited edition

wouldn't say it's worth £160 though :\

Yeah I think they sold for £45 or something originally.

Yeah I think even half the £160 would be pushing it :LOL:

Amp question:

My Blackstar HT-20 combo has started clipping/breaking up at really low volumes on the clean channel. The volume seems really variable by itself, too. I've ran another head through the speaker, so I've ruled that out.

Tubes fucked or something?

EDIT: Here's a quick example. https://soundcloud.com/you-are-not-cat/amp-test

This is with the clean volume at 12 o'clock and master at just under 8.

Edited by addyjoe

Amp question:

My Blackstar HT-20 combo has started clipping/breaking up at really low volumes on the clean channel. The volume seems really variable by itself, too. I've ran another head through the speaker, so I've ruled that out.

Tubes fucked or something?

EDIT: Here's a quick example. https://soundcloud.com/you-are-not-cat/amp-test

This is with the clean volume at 12 o'clock and master at just under 8.

Ha, another person with HT-20 problems, I've had my fair share recently too. Tubes went (lost all signal), got that fixed and now my OD channel's gone missing...

Weird though. My first thought would've been the speaker but since you've ruled it out.. I'm guessing you've checked everything's pucker inside? Does sound like it might be tube-related but I wouldn't have the foggiest in relation to why it's doing what it's doing...

As far as I can tell, it's all good inside. Will just see if I can get it over to a shop to be looked at in that case. Cheers!

As far as I can tell, it's all good inside. Will just see if I can get it over to a shop to be looked at in that case. Cheers!

Sorry I couldn't help out more, hope you get it sorted!