Don't know exactly what that serial relates to but I have a black, Graphtech nut. Maybe the TUSQ material, I dunno. Might have to dig it out.

What is it you're after ?

http://www.graphtech.com/products/brands/black-tusq-xl/product-detail/pt-6642-00-black-tusq-nut-6-stg-elec.nut-42-x-6?id=21fd6098-9868-4b3d-974b-9f6499fb5902

leas that's what I think should fit jazz

I wonder how much footage they stole from people to make it

Also it sorta reminds me of MCR

I know what you mean could easily be a cover. Is it just me or is it a bit dodgy how many views it has compared to likes and dislikes?

And it has more views than

. A video by a band who played main stage at Reading...

Also, my little bellamy wannabe moment, is there anyone to get those on/off hi/lo sustainer stickers? But in black with white text?

No idea, but the dymo labels are similar.

3087058563_6559155b2f.jpg

I've got some of these in black with white text. If you were interested, I could get that nut for you and also make some replica labels. They're not exactly like Matt's as you can see, but I have no idea what he's using. They're probably custom :facepalm:

Seriously?? Get them printed into sticky paper, it them out and stick them on.

How hard can it be?

More difficult than making dymo labels :(

Also, as for GSK... the comments on the video seem a little bot-like

Wonder if they did something like this

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/muc/4124188403.html

Because that would be embarrassing if they did.

I have a clone of one and to be honest I find it difficult to get a genuinely usable sound out of. I mean, its cool for the odd solo of riff but not for an entire song. I once ran some vocals through it and it sounded awesome though.

What has happened to all the Fuzz Factory love around here?

I'm sorely tempted to get the Fuzz Factory 7 when I get back to the UK to be honest. I don't think it's actually out as yet, but I really like what I've seen and heard from it. It depends if anyone on here would be willing to buy my normal Vexter series though, as I definitely don't need both, plus my fuzz probe, plus the fuzz factory in my custom, haha!

Archived