Haha, you're too kind - I'll drop them an e-mail next week if I don't hear back before just to see what they say. Not expecting them to be rushing to finish, but it would be nice to know if it all works at last.

:kiss:

I'd make sure before bridge man leaves the country.

Did that hurricane already hit? I saw an article yesterday about the hurricane season this year for the east coast being the quietest in 45 years... they've probably jinxed it though...

Which one, haha? I think this is the third one since I got here, though the first was a bit of a none-event - the last one was bad but not here, and this one's the first time we've got some properly heavy rain yesterday and today here - I think it's meant to carry on through until tomorrow lunchtime or so. From what I've heard this has been one of the longest typhoon seasons out here for a while - it's carried on for a few weeks longer than normal because the hot weather of the summer continued a bit longer than normal too. Heading into the start of autumn now though so we shouldn't get any more I don't think.

:kiss:

I'd make sure before bridge man leaves the country.

Did that hurricane already hit? I saw an article yesterday about the hurricane season this year for the east coast being the quietest in 45 years... they've probably jinxed it though...

Yep the East Coast surfers aren't too impressed.

Earthquake + possible tsunami in japan, 7.3 or 7.5 :(

Absolutely tiny compared to the one a few years ago fortunately. No damage reported from what I hear. Just as well because it happened about 2 am. Hadn't heard about it until I saw your post though. I'm a long long way from there.

Anyone else ever have days when they think their tone just doesn't sound right? A few days ago I was playing and I swear I couldn't get a tone out of any of my guitars I was happy with. Rig wise nothing has changed in years nor have any of my settings.

Anyone else ever have days when they think their tone just doesn't sound right? A few days ago I was playing and I swear I couldn't get a tone out of any of my guitars I was happy with. Rig wise nothing has changed in years nor have any of my settings.

Yeah that happens to me sometimes. I don't know if it's me or the gear though.

I thought it might just be my ears but it just felt like I was lacking gain and beef - and that's with an MBK3!

Yeah that's exactly what I notice when that happens.

Have those days often, I imagine it's my ears most of the time. How much of a difference if any does temperature have on tube amps? Does it affect how well tubes perform?

It's most likely us rather than the gear I guess. I wouldn't think temperature would really affect an amp or its tubes unless it's extreme, but I have noticed that some do tend to sound a bit better after warming up for a good 15 minutes.

Any luck sorting the Hayden out?

Archived