Interview 3FM tonight

Dannyveno

Someone should ask about synths when they say real instruments.

This :LOL:

Also, did Chris basically say in that second video that the whole idea of Chris making a song and singing was Dom's idea, and Matt didn't even know anything about that at first? I am even getting the feeling that Chris has always wanted to write his own songs and play them live and everything, but Matt has not been very supportive of that.

Aaand...Survival is supposed to be about the "dark side" of the Olympics, and not cheesy at all?

Also, did Chris basically say in that second video that the whole idea of Chris making a song and singing was Dom's idea, and Matt didn't even know anything about at first? I am even getting the feeling that Chris has always wanted to write his own songs and play them live and stuff, but Matt has not been very supportive of that.

No, I think he made it very clear that he has always been writing music but never personally had the confidence to have one in an album. Nothing to do with the others.

Is it finished? I just watched the 2 videos but is there more? I can't find anything :(

Also, did Chris basically say in that second video that the whole idea of Chris making a song and singing was Dom's idea, and Matt didn't even know anything about that at first? I am even getting the feeling that Chris has always wanted to write his own songs and play them live and everything, but Matt has not been very supportive of that.

Aaand...Survival is supposed to be about the "dark side" of the Olympics, and not cheesy at all?

I don't think Matt wasn't supportive, I think he was just kinda out of the loop.

Yeah, I know. I think Chris doesn't want to make waves.

No, I think he made it very clear that he has always been writing music but never personally had the confidence to have one in an album. Nothing to do with the others.

Yeah, but it was Dom who went to Chris's house and heard the songs he wrote, and it apparently was Dom's idea that some of them could maybe be put on a Muse album. I'm just wondering what was Matt's part in all that, then.

Edit: Can someone explain me the Radiohead reference? I didn't hear it...

Yeah, but it was Dom who went to Chris's house and heard the songs he wrote, and it apparently was Dom's idea that some of them could maybe be put on a Muse album. I'm just wondering what was Matt's part in all this, then.

It was Dom's idea because he was there at the time and heard them. Matt was probably on the other side of the world with his family at that point. I'm sure it wasn't through lack of interest.

It was Dom's idea because he was there at the time and heard them. Matt was probably on the other side of the world with his family at that point. I'm sure it wasn't through lack of interest.

I'm sure both Matt and Dom have heard some of Chris's music over the years, though.

The answer is Tom.

ALL THE LOVE FOR A TROLL <3

I'm sure both Matt and Dom have heard some of Chris's music over the years, though.

Theres no way of knowing, it's very likely. I just don't agree with the view that Matt did't encourage these songs. Like chris said, they were all really open about it, I think people need to get out of their head that Matt is some kind of tyranical leader :LOL:

Archived