Dom Howard interviewed on Sonic 102.9

Arcade

Did anyone else find the interviewer asked really dumb questions though :wtf:
"Have you had a chance to see the artwork? It's been released today."

I've heard it twice and I keep thinking that couldn't possibly be a question. *facepalm*

"Have you had a chance to see the artwork? It's been released today."

I've heard it twice and I keep thinking that couldn't possibly be a question. *facepalm*

Yeh! And 'I've never actually been here before'

'so did the 2nd law get recorded here?'

:facepalm:

Loved his taxi driver impression :chuckle:

Did anyone else find the interviewer asked really dumb questions though :wtf:

Yep. After Dom saying he'd never heard of the studios he was at, the interviewer went on to ask whether The 2nd Law was recorded there...

Also his accent grinds my gears

Beat me to it regarding fail studio question

Yep. After Dom saying he'd never heard of the studios he was at, the interviewer went on to ask whether The 2nd Law was recorded there...

Also his accent grinds my gears

Beat me to it regarding fail studio question

:LOL: yeh!

It's 12.38 am here, listening to this interview Dom's voice is a beautiful thing <3

That was entertaining! :LOL: But good grief, the KStew/Pattinson question. :facepalm:

And ha ha, the "kids today" bit re: the iphones was kind of funny.

Can't wait to hear Madness! :D It's a little bit epic.

i thought the talking about the phones thing was quite true.. obv its up to poeple what they do at a show, but they really should watch the ACTUAL show :LOL:

was good to also know quite clearly, that the band were in no way contributing to the next twilight soundtrack.. lesson learnt by the sounds of it

Dom confirms lots of stuff here, it's a cool interview.

Unsustainable is pretty much what the trailer sounds like. I'm now thinking Supremacy has nothing to do with it and will sound very different.

As I suspected, only Survival at Closing Ceremony - I really didn't think they'd plug their new single at a show that'll be viewed by half of the nation. LOCOG alone would prohibit everything in their typical fashion :p.

Madness is actually getting me a bit apprehensive. Reviews and what they've been saying about the song is quite mixed so I don't quite know what to make of it. I keep thinking the worst (i.e. something nearer to Guiding Light but not quite as cheesy - I hope!)

The visuals sound really awesome - all-seeing-eye and upside down pyramids! And as for Dom Kung Fu - fending off the (adoring) business men... :LOL:! That's just brilliant. I can't WAIT to see that. It sounds like a total pisstake and I keep picturing Dom in Boxing headgear :LOL:.

I assumed after watching this that there'd be similar Matt-only interviews, but haven't seen any surface. It's interesting to get different members' perspectives and more interested to hear their thoughts track-by-track. Heard some after that video was posted but I'm hoping the DVD or website etc will show the full thing with all the tracks. Have yet to find out about the last two songs, although we've pretty much heard from it thanks to the trailer.

Archived