Niall

2012.09.XX - Battersea Power Station, London, UK

Maybe it's being reorganised after the release date change.

Most likely, will probably be about 1/2 weeks after the release, no?

Shit, the delay of the album caused this promotional gig to be deleted. An italian cinema on facebook (PIXEL CINEMA) said so. Gutted

Shit, the delay of the album caused this promotional gig to be deleted. An italian cinema on facebook (PIXEL CINEMA) said so. Gutted

By 'deleted', do you mean it's not happening at all anymore? Well, that's shit. Nice one, Warner.

By 'deleted', do you mean it's not happening at all anymore? Well, that's shit. Nice one, Warner.

No by deleted he means they have added more dates.

No by deleted he means they have added more dates.

:LOL:

Yes, totally deleted. Fuck you Warner (again.)

Don't think we know it was Warner's decision to delay the album.

Well, fuck you Warner anyway.

No official reason, yes, but probably it was deleted because of clash with The Killers' and Green Day's album releases.

Well, fuck you Warner anyway.

No official reason, yes, but probably it was deleted because of clash with The Killers' and Green Day's album releases.

I don't think the Killers are a big enough band to move Muse's release date. I just don't. Also Muse's was announced first.

The Killers have sold a similar number of albums but I think their last album sold an extra 50,000 or so copies to what the Muse one did in the first week.

I don't think the Killers are a big enough band to move Muse's release date. I just don't. Also Muse's was announced first.

Green Day then.

Yes they are. The Killers have a fanbase similar to the size of Muse's and then they have had more chart success than Muse.

Fuck everyone involved.

TR > T2L

That's ridiculous considering you haven't heard T2L in full yet :LOL:.

So, this has been cancelled altogether, then? How shite! I was really excited, especially as Batt Pow is such an iconic location. Every time I looked at my poster of them fuzzily walking by it, I'd grin at the prospect of this gig, lol.

Ah well. Maybe they'll do it after the album's release and it'll be a proper gig we can get tickets to see *hopes*

Yeah, this buildup's been pretty shit to be honest. Now that we've got some songs, the boredom has lessened but it's definitely still there. The band haven't really done anything to involve the fans this time.

No treasure hunts or games, which is a shame. But I think the anticipation of the songs has been enough this time, tbh. Because the stuff we've heard has been so radically different to before, it's set expectations higher.

I know with each album they do something different, but this one feels even more set apart from their previous material. I'm definitely still counting down the days to its release. The Chris songs in particular I can't wait to hear! :D

That's a shame.

Has Friends in his display picture

Quotes Seinfeld.

Ya the buildup has been pretty minimal to this album although I don't think they could ever top the TR buildup.

Edited by Seaking

Has Friends in his display picture

Quote Seinfeld.

Ya the buildup has been pretty minimal to this album although I don't think they could ever top the TR buildup.

Bit obsessed with people's usernames/avatars? :p.

TR build up was cool, but they've involved fans in cooler ways (Abso's actual treasure hunt with the bikes and the setlist anagrams were the best, imo). Dunno why they didn't do anything this time around, but it hasn't dampened my excitement for the album. It just means we've had less to do while we wait, lol. I'm hoping for a hidden code of some sort on the album itself that might lead to hidden tracks :eek: (although hugely doubtful).

That's ridiculous considering you haven't heard T2L in full yet :LOL:.

I was just messing with Fabri, if you look at the post above mine :LOL:

Was this ever confirmed anywhere, officially? Not the cancellation, but that it even really existed?

I'm still hugely bummed out... I even managed to take my one vacation day a year in hopes of seeing it. :'(