2012.09.XX - Battersea Power Station, London, UK

Niall

We don't even know if this is an actual gig in the traditional sense or if it's more like a live studio session with little or no audience. I'd guess it's more the latter given that Battersea Power Station isn't really a venue so much as a ruin, unless it's like the set up for the winter sport festival they do there.

For this gig I would swap my 26th O2s for!! Can't wait.

I think for this gig they should take a leaf out of the recent Kasabian gig and go paperless.

Totally...there were still Priority tickets available for Kasabian a few hours after they went on sale. Just goes to show its the touts that get all the presale. Boo hoo etc :rolleyes:

We don't even know if this is an actual gig in the traditional sense or if it's more like a live studio session with little or no audience. I'd guess it's more the latter given that Battersea Power Station isn't really a venue so much as a ruin, unless it's like the set up for the winter sport festival they do there.

I'm now wondering if Muse is doing something like Led Zeppelin did for "The Song Remains The Same": live footage intercut with movie like segments. That would be wicked (it would also explain the pics of Dom as a ninja).

I'm now wondering if Muse is doing something like Led Zeppelin did for "The Song Remains The Same": live footage intercut with movie like segments. That would be wicked (it would also explain the pics of Dom as a ninja).
Agreed. That's why I think that whatever ninja stuff they're shooting in LA may be for this specific gig. Cos I just can't see how they could make it work in a tour in the normal format lol

This is just so random. Don't get where ML got that 16 September date from, there's nothing officially confirmed from the band about it, we don't know if it's a performance with fans or just a recording to be aired in films, and we don't know which cinemas will air it or even when (rumours of 7th Sept).

I"m really hoping fans can't attend to watch live performances cos I'm on holiday abroad that week and I simply refuse to miss Muse in London (except for the Closing Ceremony... I don't have £900-£1,500 to blow on tickets!).

BPS is an awesome venue and the screening sounds tres cool, but it's too up in the air at the mo - confirm something, pls!

Totally...there were still Priority tickets available for Kasabian a few hours after they went on sale. Just goes to show its the touts that get all the presale. Boo hoo etc :rolleyes:

That was becuase it got totally fucked up. I was on ther at bang on 9, and it said it was sold out... 3 hours later, they actually put more than 50 tickets on sale. It pissed me off so much... My favourite bands always have ticket calamities! :LOL:

• 3 weeks later...
Q are saying they have an exclusive Muse announcement on Thursday. Could it be this?

Cor how cool. Fingers crossed. I would love it on the 15th though as getting back home after the gig on the Sunday and working the next day would be hell. Wouldn't get home until 1 and would be up at 6! Yuk.

Cor how cool. Fingers crossed. I would love it on the 15th though as getting back home after the gig on the Sunday and working the next day would be hell. Wouldn't get home until 1 and would be up at 6! Yuk.

Well, no one knows if they're going to be playing to an audience yet.

Archived