MUSE 360 App Available Now!

KirkBot

On, I guess, a more positive note: Apple is willing to give refunds to people with the iTouch, or who can't get the two songs to download.

They won't give you your money back, though... just a iTunes credit.

are they planning on fixing it though? I don't want to ask for money back if they will fix it

I could answer to them a bit angry :awesome:

Mativsion are perfectly entitled to develop their app on whatever OS they want, I'm more annoyed that given this, Muse still went for a release like this when we've been quite vocally asking for a DVD or bluray since before the gig happened.

Mativsion are perfectly entitled to develop their app on whatever OS they want, I'm more annoyed that given this, Muse still went for a release like this when we've been quite vocally asking for a DVD or bluray since before the gig happened.

I wasn't actually angry in the mail :chuckle: they answered talking again about "not losing any hope ;)", so maybe they will release something for Android too.

are they planning on fixing it though? I don't want to ask for money back if they will fix it

Another poster said they got a response from Mativision saying they were going to try and have an update up in the next few weeks.

This was in response to iPhone issues, though, and I have no idea if they meant the Touch, as well.

Apple doesn't troubleshoot, or even VERIFY any of the apps on the market, and makes refunds very seldom. Which is one reason I dislike them so intensely. Just one, though.

They admitted the large percentage of reviews stating this app is malfunctioning.

Now, I still don't get to see this show that I really, really want to AND I have to figure out what to do with the iTunes credit. :(

I agree 100% that Muse, Warner, or whoever the fuck should NEVER have agreed to do something like this to the fan base, in the first place.

That's a shame...it's a format that at best will only reach around 50% of Muse fans at best and in many cases a lot worse and will disadvantage people depending on where they live. The iOS penetration in the USA if 32% compared to 91% for DVD player ownership, for the UK it's 30% versus 62%. And this is smartphone owners versus general population so there will be a diminishing multiplier for the iOS number for a normalised comparison of media consumption.

Oh well...

That's a shame...it's a format that at best will only reach around 50% of Muse fans at best and in many cases a lot worse and will disadvantage people depending on where they live. The iOS penetration in the USA if 32% compared to 91% for DVD player ownership, for the UK it's 30% versus 62%. And this is smartphone owners versus general population so there will be a diminishing multiplier for the iOS number for a normalised comparison of media consumption.

Oh well...

And plus, generally there are way more Android users than iOS users.

If someone could post if they can confirm this works on iTouch 3, iTouch 4, and iPhone 3, that would be much appreciated. :)

Since Apple offered me a refund, I don't want to monkey with it yet.

if you upgrade the app from your computer, and then you find the app doesnt work. delete the app from your phone. fish the old automatically-deleted application from the recycle bin and reinstall it from the computer.

Never had it on my computer, just on the iTouch.

Went against my better judgement, and didn't accept the refund yet.

Confirmed to still have the exact same problems on 3rd gen iTouch. Several songs freeze at the end of their downloads, and never show up as playable or downloaded.

Deleted the entire app and reinstalled, same exact issue.

So, for 3rd gen iTouch, no change, still broken.

Archived