MUSE 360 App Available Now!

KirkBot

If you're using an iTouch, I don't think it's going to work.

I'm using a 3rd gen, and those two songs will NOT download.

4th gen-ers are saying none of the vids play, as well.

Also, no emails yet from apps.muse.mu OR Apple yet on a fix or refund. :(

I emailed support@mativision.com about the iPod touch issues last week and got this back:

Hi Joe,

We are looking into this as we speak. We will be issuing an update within the next week!

Thank you very much for your support,

So yeah, they're working on it :).

I'm surprised more people aren't annoyed by this...if they released a DVD that only worked in Samsung DVD players people would think it was insane. And I can't imagine, given the cost of hiring the special cameras then only releasing it to a small minority of the fan base, its a highly profitable form of release. Just smells of Muse trying to be new for the sake of their own sense of novelty.

I'm surprised more people aren't annoyed by this...if they released a DVD that only worked in Samsung DVD players people would think it was insane. And I can't imagine, given the cost of hiring the special cameras then only releasing it to a small minority of the fan base, its a highly profitable form of release. Just smells of Muse trying to be new for the sake of their own sense of novelty.

Unfortunately, I think we're just too used to this sort of exclusivity. We pretty much buy tech knowing that somewhere along the line, we're going to suffer not getting something we want because it was exclusive to the other format.

It's just so common I think we start to overlook how bullshit it is...

I AM disappointed that something with Muse got caught up in it. But, as an American, I'm used to missing out on Muse things. :(

I still think/hope they'll release it for Android. Especially if they're gonna use it for the new tour recordings

I still think/hope they'll release it for Android. Especially if they're gonna use it for the new tour recordings

I doubt it, the main Muse app was Apple only and the Slash 360 app is too. Looks like only the wealthier minority of Muse fans with a loyalty to a particular brand of computers will be catered for...

I doubt it, the main Muse app was Apple only and the Slash 360 app is too. Looks like only the wealthier minority of Muse fans with a loyalty to a particular brand of computers will be catered for...

And the fact that all three members are apple-addict doesn't help :LOL:

Seriously though, not releasing the app on Android market (or Google Play if you want) is a stupid move money-wise

There's been 3 official Resistance Tour footage releases and none of them have been physical. 2 of them were 360 videos.

Well, they said they wanted to release a TR Tour DVD but that got mucked up for whatever reason and they couldn't do it.

Luke Kazanis support@mativision.com

09:31 (7 hours ago)

to me

Hi Fabrizio,

Thank you very much for your kind words and your support. We are very sorry but there is no current plan to release the MUSE 360 app on Android platforms, but don't lose hope ;)

Thanks,

Support team

MATIvision

This is the mail I received after asking for an Android release. :(

Archived