MUSE 360 App Available Now!

KirkBot

b3432b54-7c7a-4c06-8265-47531faaec55.jpgWe are excited to announce a brand new iPhone and iPad app featuring Muse's 10th anniversary performance of Origin Of Symmetry at Reading Festival. With the Muse 360 App you can immerse yourself in the concert with full 360 degree views from 5 cameras. You can swap cameras and zoom in for more detail plus direct the camera angles using swipe controls or by simply moving your device!

Muse 360 is available now in the iTunes App Store. The free app includes 3 snippets from the band's Reading Festival performance plus photographs of the show. You can then choose to either purchase individual videos or download the entire set for a discounted rate.

There are 3 snippets from the Reading Festival show HERE on muse.mu for you to enjoy. As with the app, you can see the performance in 360 degrees and control the cameras. And don't forget there is the 360 footage of Uprising and Citizen Erased from Wembley 2010 too!

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/790/muse-360-app-available-now/

Yeah, I'm extremely disappointed that they've released this gig in such a proprietary format that is totally inaccessible to less well-off Muse fans.

I own an iPhone (that I will soon replace with a WP8 phone) and I won't be downloading it...

Yeah, I'm extremely disappointed that they've released this gig in such a proprietary format that is totally inaccessible to less well-off Muse fans.

I own an iPhone (that I will soon replace with a WP8 phone) and I won't be downloading it...

If the management sees a ton of mails requesting an Android app, couldn't they do something? Or it's useless?

And apparently it's not availeable in all app stores either. I own an iPhone but can't download cause it's not availeable on the Israeli app store and I can't make a UK apple ID cause I don't live there... see my problem? :rolleyes:

So yeah, it's a bit disappointing and I hope it will be released in another form soon...

If the management sees a ton of mails requesting an Android app, couldn't they do something? Or it's useless?

Well if Mativision only want to code an app for Iphone and miss out on the larger android share of the market, so be it, but we know there's a Mativison flash app which they could sell access to with a pay wall or do what Professor Green did and put it on Youtube, and uh, I think there are ways of selling music that are more transferable and don't reply on proprietary formats...

Maybe this will indeed be the bonus disc for the TSL box set which would be awesome...maybe there will be a few people who are annoyed they paid for an app when they would get it on CD anyway, although that's not so much of a problem.

I'm just sad that a gig I was waiting so long to here requires an app on my phone to access and the reasons for limiting it to that are beyond my understanding. I'd rather pay from a professional produced media than have to rely on questionably legal fan made products again.

Well if Mativision only want to code an app for Iphone and miss out on the larger android share of the market, so be it, but we know there's a Mativison flash app which they could sell access to with a pay wall, and uh, I think there are ways of selling music that are more transferable and don't reply on proprietary formats...

Maybe this will indeed be the bonus disc for the TSL box set which would be awesome...maybe there will be a few people who are annoyed they paid for an app when they would get it on CD anyway, although that's not so much of a problem.

I'm just sad that a gig I was waiting so long to here requires an app on my phone to access and the reasons for limiting it to that are beyond my understanding. I'd rather pay from a professional produced media than have to rely on questionably legal fan made products again.

I agree.

Having some sort of pc program with the bonus disc would also be such a better way to enjoy the 360 cameras, with HD video and audio quality and bigger monitors.

Utter crap. I have no problem at all paying for the gig...I would if I could!! What about the millions of fans who want to see it without an iPhone or iPad??? And the 360 videos never got a great response in the first place. Buffering, crap quality, buffering...more buffering! Really disappointed.

Utter crap. I have no problem at all paying for the gig...I would if I could!! What about the millions of fans who want to see it without an iPhone or iPad??? And the 360 videos never got a great response in the first place. Buffering, crap quality, buffering...more buffering! Really disappointed.

Well actually this time there's no buffering problem, as you download the full song. Obviously I agree with the rest

I can't access this. Don't have iphone or ipad :( The novelty of 360 soon wears off too. Just a straightforward video of Reading, accessible to all would, have been amazing.

Agreed!

Windows Phone? Mac? not everyone has (or even actually wants) an ipod or iphone..

Agreed. I refuse to buy an iPhone/iPad/iCrap.

We want origin of symmetry!

Muse give us it live in full

We want it on the tv!

Muse give us it on tv

Whaaaat! We want the whole thing on DVD!

Muse give us the whole thing on apple apps

Its been out one day and we want more!

Poor muse

When did this happen?

However Muse did just a bad choice of putting this out only for apple users, that's all.

Honestly, right now there's also a decent amount of Apple users who paid the money for the full set, and found it won't work on an iTouch like it's supposed to.

Would be nice to see some word on getting it fixed, or getting refunds. Apple's "no refund" policy shouldn't be an excuse for putting out buggy or broken apps (even though it often is used that way...)

Even if I like Apple enough as a company to buy an iPhone or iPad, it's simply out of the realm of possibility for me financially, plus it would be completely mental to do so just to see this show.

Archived