Marinator

'Dubstep Is New Metal', Say Muse

Trust Ultimate Guitar to right such a shit article.

lel

But it's true.

But computers were not created soley to make music with.

... or adapted...

... or adapted...

Hey now, you can't expect people to be able to read.

But obviously if you're making music on a laptop it's just pressing buttons to make the music come out, whereas with real music you have to actually write it on paper.

But obviously if you're making music on a laptop it's just pressing buttons to make the music come out, whereas with real music you have to actually write it on paper.

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-sarcasm-or-not-411167.jpg

But what if I write it down on my laptop and then play it on a REAL instrument :pope:

I suppose that's okay because music is only good music if it's played with some kind of physical effort. When you're listening via an electronic medium such as a CD or mp3, you can really tell how much physical effort an artist is putting by how good the music is, and ultimately that decides what is real music and what isn't.

I suppose that's okay because music is only good music if it's played with some kind of physical effort. When you're listening via an electronic medium such as a CD or mp3, you can really tell how much physical effort an artist is putting by how good the music is, and ultimately that decides what is real music and what isn't.

Amen to that.

Is it too late to ask Muse to stop?

Matt's gonna win. :phu:

And he'll never lose

You won't pull ahead

Cause he'll keep up the pace

And he'll reveal his strength

To the whole human race

Yes, he's gonna win.

In any case, I cringed at the title the article was given. Hence the spew of comments coming from misled people. I started reading some of it... :facepalm:

Jesus. Probably just more pedantic silliness about the words dubstep or real instruments.

:LOL: clueless about what? They just said his show was insanely powerful (innegable truth)

I'm totally amazing at all these people jumping to conclusions about Muse becoming a dubstep band. But with all these DJ's listening to the new album who out of them have ever mentioned dubstep? EDM elements are the closest thing close to it.