I'm not sure we know that for sure?

Killer, did you try watching the clips for the first few songs?

I have NO idea what that accomplishes, but it worked for me flawlessly, twice.

I couldn't restore purchases, then watched the clips, and purchases showed up.

Also, I got an error on EVERY download, but if I sat and tapped "ok" each time, they just kept downloading, and they work just fine.

• 4 months later...

Glad to see they've updated this... looks like it's going somewhere and it's not just a one-off! HD looks good - I'm glad they've added that as video quality was pretty poor. Looking forward to the Wembley videos also!

The feature that would make this great for me is a "director's cut" rather than having to control the video feed. I mean, having the 360 cameras is cool and everything but there's a reason that music DVDs don't offer a view from a single fixed camera. Having the camera change in time with the music etc. makes the whole thing more thrilling to view. And I really don't want to be playing director - I just want to watch the gig!

They could do it with the existing content, just also include some metadata which changes cameras and zooms and pans in time with the music. Would be super cool to do it programmatically based on the music but also randomly so that you get a different video each time you watch it.

Yay! I've finally got the videos working again thanks to the update. :dance:

I have to be honest, it's weird knowing that I'm somewhere in the crowd on the barrier on Matt's side. The trip over to the UK was so worth it. It's been 2 years and I still remember it like it was yesterday. :D

Archived