I know I'm late to this thread, but OH MY GOD ALL OF READING?!? :awesome:

I can't watch it on my android, but I'm still so happy they released the footage. It shows they at least try to get us what we ask for once in a while. :happy:

I should probably take back a few of the angry things I said after the BBC broadcast. :LOL:

Would it be blasphemous to say I don't really like how Matt's voice sounds on Space Dementia...at all? It sounds like he's forcing the deep voice on that song. Just sounds unnatural. The outro sounds bloody brilliant though.

It certainly wouldn't; it's his 'epic' voice that he seems to use far too often these days. :noey:

Would it be blasphemous to say I don't really like how Matt's voice sounds on Space Dementia...at all? It sounds like he's forcing the deep voice on that song. Just sounds unnatural. The outro sounds bloody brilliant though.

I thought this too, but it was epic at the gig, sent chills.

Nah, the best ringtone of all time is You Fucking Motherfucker. Went off in Boots once, lovely.

:yesey:

Went off in a maths lesson last year.

I agree it's too deep and operatic :( even my sister said 'what is he doing with his voice!?' I hope he doesn't do that often in future :noey:

Is it just me though or does dark shines sound amaaazing

Quite like that for some reason. I think his voice suits the track better than it did on the OoS tour.

Is it just me though or does dark shines sound amaaazing

I've only heard the bootleg version but based on that I found it to be a highlight, which was surprising.

Dark Shines was sick live. Especially the bass. Wouldn't mind seeing that another couple of times.

I've only heard the bootleg version but based on that I found it to be a highlight, which was surprising.

I love watching Matt play the guitar solo. Shame they cut bits out but I'm still insanely jealous of anyone who saw it. Also get a good view of the fire in megalomania. It looks awesome from behind the camera on Matt playing the piano/organ/keyboard

I don't have an iPad/iPhone/iWhatever... Gutted :(

Does anyone know another way to watch it?

I'm sure someone will be able to extract the videos to the computer, or something like that! I have a iPod but from what I've heard here I don't wanna risk all the lagging and everything!

The curtain went up straight away at Leeds so we saw him play the intro. I was surprised at Reading when they kept it down.

I had such a freak out at Leeds when that happened.

I believe my reaction was:

"Is Matt playing the piano? I can't quite see, is Matt playing the piano? Matt's playing the piano? Matt's playing the piano! HOLY SHIT, MATT'S PLAYING THE PIANO! FUCK ME, IT'S A PROPER 'NEW BORN'!! :dance::awesome::awesome:"

I don't have an iPad/iPhone/iWhatever... Gutted :(

Does anyone know another way to watch it?

People are trying to rip it and upload to youtube but that's copyright infringement. I hope that it it will be made available on other platforms at a later date (Android dominate the market in the UK and the US so they'd be missing a trick if they didn't), so for now just wait and keep your fingers crossed.

I agree it's too deep and operatic :( even my sister said 'what is he doing with his voice!?' I hope he doesn't do that often in future :noey:

Quite like that for some reason. I think his voice suits the track better than it did on the OoS tour.

I agree with Tom. It actually suits that song. But I don't like his vocals in New Born. It sounds a bit unnatural.

People are trying to rip it and upload to youtube but that's copyright infringement. I hope that it it will be made available on other platforms at a later date (Android dominate the market in the UK and the US so they'd be missing a trick if they didn't), so for now just wait and keep your fingers crossed.

Yeah, but people just don't care, so I'd expect a couple of videos might turn up, haha. :LOL:

Archived