Yeah. It's weird that it's out on Apple only. The fact there was no announcement makes me wonder if it was released prematurely and it will in fact be available on Android and Windows too.

Unless Warner are in bed with Apple.

Well, Matt sure is :chuckle:

But you have a point. It would be weird if it wouldn't be released for Android etc. later.

Ummm, I'm kinda confused. It said it was a free download, didn't say anything about £5 anywhere I could see... I've downloaded it and it's on my iTunes but it's not syncing onto my iPod Touch... does it only work for iPhones? I thought stuff on iPhones were supposed to work on iPod Touch too... :(

It's pretty cool, but, I dunno, music is music at the end of the day, there's only so much interest to be had in viewing Matt at different angles. Meh. I just want to buy the gig on CD or as FLAC and listen.

Did you download the songs?

I downloaded newborn and screenager and they just go back to my homepage when i click on them :mad:

Ummm, I'm kinda confused. It said it was a free download, didn't say anything about £5 anywhere I could see... I've downloaded it and it's on my iTunes but it's not syncing onto my iPod Touch... does it only work for iPhones? I thought stuff on iPhones were supposed to work on iPod Touch too... :(

Mine is on my iPod touch but maybe that's why it isn't working properly? :erm: I'll try it on my Dad's iPad when he gets home from work since it has a password :rolleyes:

There's actually quite a bit of stuff that doesn't work on an itouch, and Apple lets you download it anyways. Made that mistake a few times quite a while ago.

I don't know if it would work on the new gen itouches, since mine is like the first one ever made, but even the new ones have shit processing power.

If you're getting issues where the download quits, and then reverts back to an earlier completion rate when you restart it, that is basically the problems I had on other iphone/ipad apps with my touch.

Welcome to Apple... where nothing ever works, and they're too rich to give a shit... You know you're going to buy their products anyways! You pretty much have to!

Blaming Apple for Muse's faulty app.

Nice one.

It's pretty cool, but, I dunno, music is music at the end of the day, there's only so much interest to be had in viewing Matt at different angles. Meh. I just want to buy the gig on CD or as FLAC and listen.

I thought this too.

I can guarantee that there's no problem with the app. I downloaded it for iPad and it works flawlessly. I deleted 5gb of useless stuff so that might also help. :LOL:

That an app works on ONE unit doesn't mean there can't be something wrong with it.

It's not apple that isn't working it's the app :erm:

It may be the app in this case, but Apple was never anything but problems with me, particularly ipods. I lost more money on music/apps that never worked, and Apple refused to refund... and countless hours trying to fix my iTunes every time I synced and iTunes decided that I didn't want some of my old music.

To this day, every time I sync the damn thing, I lose dozens of CD covers, and at least 3-4 albums off my iTouch.

I just gave up.

Considering I'd have to eat rice for a month to buy an iPad, Apple does not inspire me with enough confidence to make me want to do that.

It may be the app in this case, but Apple was never anything but problems with me, particularly ipods. I lost more money on music/apps that never worked, and Apple refused to refund... and countless hours trying to fix my iTunes every time I synced and iTunes decided that I didn't want some of my old music.

To this day, every time I sync the damn thing, I lose dozens of CD covers, and at least 3-4 albums off my iTouch.

I just gave up.

Considering I'd have to eat rice for a month to buy an iPad, Apple does not inspire me with enough confidence to make me want to do that.

Well I've never had any of those issues, so what can I say, maybe you've just got bad luck.

In other news, who gives a fuck if apple sucks or not, this is totally warners fault. It'll probably get patched soon though.

That an app works on ONE unit doesn't mean there can't be something wrong with it.

If there was something wrong with it, I think it would effect all the users. And I'm not the only one who it works for, I just mentioned that it runs smoothly for me. I'm pretty sure the app will work for everyone if they a) delete some stuff so there's enough memory to run the app b) update their device. I don't see why anyone would blame the app at this point.

If there was something wrong with it, I think it would effect all the users. And I'm not the only one who it works for, I just mentioned that it runs smoothly for me. I'm pretty sure the app will work for everyone if they a) delete some stuff so there's enough memory to run the app b) update their device. I don't see why anyone would blame the app at this point.

It probably wouldn't actually. Maybe if it was a fundamental flaw, but if it's just a glitch then nope.

Archived