What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

Nah. It was leaked a couple of days after the premiere. It's just nobody had told the guy who leaked it.

Why you'd rather hear a leak now than a worldwide premiere in 2 days baffles me anyway

Maybe because I don't care where I am going to hear it and just wanna hear it asap?

Pretty sure there isn't going to be a leak. I expect the song will be sent to the radio stations that are playing it on Monday electronically just before it gets played with promos going out a few days later or something. At least that's the way I'd do it.

Yeah I too assume it won't, just kinda hoping a tiny bit...

What? Click, download, woooo heard it before anybody else (nobody cares) or wait 2 days and enjoy the build-up with everybody else and wait for it to be played on a Muse segment on a radio programme and feel the hype and build-up around it?

No brainer for me.

Wait a minute, do you really think I care about who 's gonna hear it beside me? Or better yet, that I just wanna hear it today so I could say I heard it before anybody else? :LOL:

What? Click, download, woooo heard it before anybody else (nobody cares) or wait 2 days and enjoy the build-up with everybody else and wait for it to be played on a Muse segment on a radio programme and feel the hype and build-up around it?

No brainer for me.

I'd rather hear it sooner than sit around all day waiting for it.

And yes, be massively disappointed when it finally airs.

Maybe because I don't care where I am going to hear it and just wanna hear it asap?

Yeah I too assume it won't, just kinda hoping a tiny bit...

Pretty much

Like awful singing style in the second verse of Survival?

I don't think that style is awful at all.

Wait a minute, do you really think I care about who 's gonna hear it beside me? Or better yet, that I just wanna hear it today so I could say I heard it before anybody else? :LOL:

But is really any different if you hear a song 2 days before it's avalaible?

I don't think that style is awful at all.

But is really any different if you hear a song 2 days before it's avalaible?

So should Muse just postpone the release of the album by 10 years?

by this logic,be my guest and go on and wait till the album drops. :rolleyes:

I think it's cool to feel the proper build-up with the radio premiere. I would have totally listened to a leak of Madness like 10 days ago, though. But at this point, probably not.

I think it's cool to feel the proper build-up with the radio premiere. I would have totally listened to a leak of Madness like 10 days ago, though. But at this point, probably not.

I'll do anything not to listen to Zane Lowe.

Awww he's such a fanboy. Plus, I'm used to italian radio hosters, so I'm totally fine with him :chuckle:

I agree with this, it's almost become a tradition now, listening to Zane Lowe almost rap what he's saying followed by a new Muse song :D

Come on, you can't help but love his enthusiasm. Besides if I were in the presence of Muse...I don't know how I'd act....I'd try as hard as I could not to fanboy all over them.

I agree with this, it's almost become a tradition now, listening to Zane Lowe almost rap what he's saying followed by a new Muse song :D

:yesey: can't wait for monday night!

I'd do anything to stop having to read your posts :phu:

;)

In defense of those who are hoping for a leak, I'm in the states, specifically in a place with crappy radio stations and I work a lot, so there's no way I will be able to catch the world premier. Be it a leak or not, I just want to hear it as soon as possible. Though I am kinda jealous of those who can catch the real premier :p

While fun, these world premier things which this will be the 3rd or 4th one I've been able to catch (in the US) kind of suck cuz it means an almost sure crashing of the Muse boards. So we won't be able to talk about it for a little while anyways.

While fun, these world premier things which this will be the 3rd or 4th one I've been able to catch (in the US) kind of suck cuz it means an almost sure crashing of the Muse boards. So we won't be able to talk about it for a little while anyways.

But the fun part is complaining about it on twitter.

Sorry to ask guys, is the song premiere 7:30 pm britsh time tomorrow or 8:30?